My new QP :)

GEH007

One of my favorite colour combinations, tasty set of wheels and a real engine! beautiful! what extras does she have??

Let me see.

21” Titano wheels
Mica Paint
Red calipers
Sunroof
Premium leather
Ebano wood trim (truly stunning)
Premium sound system
Rear sun blind
Rear heated seats
Aluminium shift paddles
Sport pedals

That’s about it I think. I’m certainly glad I wasn’t paying the original bill!

I’m about 6 weeks into ownership and it’s just wonderful. Every journey is an event, every cold start wakes the dead. Everything I hoped for and more. The way it goes, steers and stops is a joy, (the four door Ferrari tag is certainly earned, but a way cooler brand IMO). It has a few italianisms but I expected that and nothing major, eg it steams up in an instant when you switch off, something to do with the fancy glass I’d guess. I keep expecting buttons not to work or things to fall off in my hand but so far it feels just as well built as my previous 15 plate Mercedes CLS. I’ve read a few moans about the MTC and I don’t but a get it at all, I find it brilliant. The Garmin nav system is wonderful, same as my latest motorbike system.
Happy camper.

GEH007

Quick update.
Well, I'm exactly a year into having the QP and it's still as captivating as the day I bought it.
I reported a slight creak at certain lock angles, thought no more about it. They sent a video to Maserati HQ and the steering rack and PS pump, all pipework etc were replaced under warranty as a precaution. Cant argue with that.
That aside, not one fault, nothing has fallen off, nothing has broken, everything works. The build quality is way better than I was expecting.
Fuel consumption is tragic but at 7k miles a year, who cares when it sounds like it does.
Can't think of anything I would swap if for, the amount of admiration it generates is bewildering.
It still steams up in an instant in cold weather and takes a while to clear, anyone any remedy or knowledge on this?
That aside, it's a keeper I think.

I am really warming to the QPV1 nowadays.
I have seen one in the flesh and a poor one at a local garage
I am not sure about the wooden trim though - just me
Yours looks fab