My new QP :)

GEH007

After a long search, I finally found a Quattroporte with the exact spec I wanted with a lot of extra kit. Pulled the trigger and took delivery last week. It's utterly fabulous.

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Andyk

Well done on your new purchase...Look forward to hearing how you get on with her.

MrMickS

Lovely car and great colour combination. I've got its baby brother. I hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do mine.

P R

Lovely car and great colour combination. I've got its baby brother. I hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do mine.
Lovely car.. I've got its slightly rougher scruffier baby brother lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

keith

Looks great, I have the same interior colour and wood combination. Be prepared to spend time keeping the light colour upholstery (Sabbia) clean. Invest in a decent upholstery cleaning kit, I use the Swissvax kit which achieves good results.

QPVIS

Congrats and welcome to the real Maser”Rat” pack. As a fellow S owner be very very careful on cold mornings and ANY slippery conditions! Let the tires warm up and avoid Icey days and it will be a pleasure to own. Every trip will be a journey and keep us posted! Check out my profile/posts to view my spec...

Wishing you Godspeed...