North West Meet

Jkulin

Unfortunately if the plan is to go carting then I will have to count myself out due to my back, it still has recovered from the last carting event and I'm in a lot of pain with it.

Hope you don't mind Benny?

FF1078

Unfortunately if the plan is to go carting then I will have to count myself out due to my back, it still has recovered from the last carting event and I'm in a lot of pain with it.

Hope you don't mind Benny?

I dont think the plan is carting. Think it's a meeting place?

The venue is next to a landmark which is Daytona Karting. The post does not say it is intended to go karting but to meet at a venue next to karting.

Jkulin

If there is no carting then subject to nothing on will do my best to get there.

Lozzer

And indeed will it be OK with you guy's if my Mrs is in tow? Or is that a No No, or indeed No No No No...:kiss4:

Terry

...no no no no no no no no limits?

C

Hey-yup Benny

Strange how these Southerners are such stirrers, isn`t it? Do us a favour though, Benny, goodness of your heart - what thoughts do you have on what the meet will involve? Help clarify things so them down Sarf can`t upset the sensible amongst us!!!!!!

Cheers

Terry

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
It’s merely a forum meet up for the best guys on the forum. I suggest we meet at Lymm services and then proceed at pace to P3 where there will be plenty of free coffee available. We can get to know any new members in a convivial lounge and have a look at the facilities available. When one has had enough chatting, one can leave at any time. There is no Karting planned, but we can re-visit this at a later date if there is enough interest.

Terry

It’s merely a forum meet up for the best guys on the forum. I suggest we meet at Lymm services and then proceed at pace to P3 where there will be plenty of free coffee available. We can get to know any new members in a convivial lounge and have a look at the facilities available. When one has had enough chatting, one can leave at any time. There is no Karting planned, but we can re-visit this at a later date if there is enough interest.

Thanks for the answer, Ben. It eases one worry, but creates another!
If it`s for the best guys on the forum then obviously Catman won`t be coming, but on the other hand if proceeding "at pace" to P3 means at YOUR pace, then I might just see you there!!!!!
Terry

FF1078

Does that mean Gal's aren't allowed if it's just for the guys?

MrMickS

Just seen the date and unfortunately I've got something booked already, though that is weather dependent. If it looks like there will be rain over this side of the Pennines we might yet turn up at some point.

jamesc69

Hi Ian

I hope you are well?
I'm finally back in a Maserati, so looking forward to joining you guys on this event.

James

Saigon

Is the trip to P3 Super-cars still going ahead on 8th April, I haven't seen any mention of it for a while, cheers.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
It certainly is. I was going to bump the thread today but you beat me to it! I’ll post timings when I’ve spoken to the owner.