Good price for a Stradale

alfatwo

In a couple of years time nice 3200GT's will be taking over, you heard it here first!

Dave

Ewan

As I said, this car could have been bought for £60k last year, and it's only gone one way since then! There are more Strads available starting with a 5 than a 6 these days - not something that could have been said a year ago. And now, there's hardly a price difference between 2 and 4 seaters - they appeal to slightly different buyers, but equally so. Cracking value cars the both.

Contigo

Sponsor
If mine was sold I’d be in it. I just wish someone would get their finger out of their *** and buy mine. I’d collect it tomorrow. I’m spontaneous!!!

Andyk

They we an option. I like them... it needs to go under £60k...

I think they were the standard wheel when the 4seater came out...According to my brochure they were anyway. The wheels on the 2 seater become an option along with trident ones.

Ewan

There's no rush Phil. For every £1 yours drops in value as time passes, the Strad drops more. The gap is closing all the time. But I appreciate you'd rather just crack on with it.

You can finance on a private buy. Certainly Aldemore would do this. Maybe chat to a finance friend of mine - Andy Knight at First Capital Finance in Bournemouth. Tell him I sent you.

iainw

I almost financed a private Cali T buy at a good price- would be a bargain for the strad- I am sure he would take 51-2. Phil- sell yours for 29 and buy the one at GC for 59,500 - Everyone wins :)

Contigo

Sponsor
Not bothered about paying it off, It's deposit down and then low monthlies which work as it is used for the business now. Got it to £340 a month.

bigbob

Not bothered about paying it off, It's deposit down and then low monthlies which work as it is used for the business now. Got it to £340 a month.
You can get it to anything a month, just depends on the deposit, GFV % and APR.

Contigo

Sponsor
The strads have the best residuals. I ran a quote on a 2018 MC and it was like £1000pcm with a 4 year GFV of £38k!!!!!

I also ran a 15 plate QP 3.0V6 D at £27K and it came in with a GFV after 3 years of £8k!!!!!