Good price for a Stradale

D Walker

You won’t get it for less than 63.5, I probed. Guy px’d it against a porker turbo and got 63 for it so they made their money on the Porsche, belonged to a guy Arthur on here knows. It is a very nice car....I’ve seen it a few times.....

D Walker

It’s been discussed before.. have a look for a post started by Arthur, or may be Arfur, can’t remember which, if you can’t find it I will look tomo...

Ewan

It can be had for less than that. Or certainly could have been a month or so back when it was offered to me. But things might have changed since then. If you're seriously interested, chat to the owner direct (not Redline).

conaero

Forum Owner
Pretty spot on price wise I would say with the dealer warranty. I also feel you won’t get it any cheaper. It’s very fair.

D Walker

It can be had for less than that. Or certainly could have been a month or so back when it was offered to me. But things might have changed since then. If you're seriously interested, chat to the owner direct (not Redline).

I wonder why he did t take that opportunity to do that through Arthur initially then. So I take it, it is on SOR? If so they declined an offer without advising the client!

Ewan

Dave (and Hexadex and others) - if you want it, contact the owner. It's been for sale for 4 months and I'd be VERY surprised if £60k didn't buy it. Certainly that figure would have bought it a month or so back when I thought about it. But at that time I quite rightly concluded the Maserati part of my garage is already fully stocked without adding a Strad! I'm sure I'll end up with a Strad at some point though, there's just no rush and I'm still thoroughly enjoying my GT-S.

Ewan

Agreed. If you want the added security of buying it through a dealer and getting a warranty, then you will need to pay about £63k. But if you just want the car itself, you can have it from the owner direct for £60k. Either way it seems a good deal to me.

azapa

it looks like a lovely car, just the right amount of seats too ;) they won't be making them like this 'no' more..

todea20

60k is a good price for that car and even 63k with warranty and all the flowers still not bad.How come it doesn't sell? I thought a Stradale at 60k will fly within hours...

D Walker

They have had that one for sale for ages Dave. Must be a deal to be had as its been dropping I price slowly for some time...........Wouls imagine it's the wrong side of 100k to sell.

Sadly, its way out of range, can't be many Strads in that colour can there..