New Year. New Car

allandwf

Well it's time to come clean. I will be changing the AC, and picking up a F348 in a few weeks.( It's being MOT'd and having some work attended to.) I have wanted one since in my twenties. It was the car I always promised myself. So I have done the deal. I will no doubt regret selling the AC as I love it and thought long and hard about it, an older car, slower car, etc etc. needs some work........
Some of you knew of my plans, and have admirably kept hush :)
I will miss all this, but will still drop in from time to time, as I count you all as friends, and without such I would have struggled to run the AC for almost 7 years, and joined in such great adventures.
Thanks to you all. THE best Maserati Forum.

Dyer3200

Not only will you regret selling the AC but buying a 348 instead - they are hideous I had one and couldn't rid of it soon enough

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Even with a Fezza and the obligatory red trews, there’s no reason to not still hang about round here.

Good luck, and well done on fulfilling a ‘childhood’ dream.

allandwf

This is the second time you've sold that car, isn't is Allan :)

Newton, shall we start a book?

C

You know fine well! lol .
Yes first time was to help fund a house purchase, bought back about 6 months later. You never know, I may get a windfall and buy it back again! If I could I would.

alfatwo

Al, We'll miss you mate

All the best with the Fesser.. don't forget those baby pink or the bright yellow jumpers you'll have to wear with the Paddington Bear trousers , send us a pic :D

Dave

bigbob

Good news Allan. You have to do what works for you. Let's face it these sort of cars are all illogical to most people so go with what you want and can afford. I still have school age children and my Maser - or what replaces it - has to at least carry three. A 911 is now out - modern children are tall - so no idea what I will get next. Give me a shout when you get the 348 and we can meet up.

Andyk

Well done on the new purchase. I like the 348 .... It's a pretty car unlike what they made after the 355. Look forward to hearing how you get on with her and your experiences. Enjoy.

zagatoes30

Congratulations as i said on another thread was never a 348 fan but it has grown on me in recent years but I like its successor the 355 is a truly awesome car

philw696

Al, We'll miss you mate

All the best with the Fesser.. don't forget those baby pink or the bright yellow jumpers you'll have to wear with the Paddington Bear trousers , send us a pic :D

Dave

I always stuck to my Jeans and Tee shirts with both the Ferraris I had.
Never once did I feel the need for red anything let alone put a V neck jumper over my shoulders.

Vampyrebat

Love that rear light cluster!............Enjoy your new venture Allan. I also agree with the Andy's the 348 & 355 were the last proper looking Ferraris IMO!