Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Myparkingfine.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    Does the gladstones letter mention DRP on it anywhere ?

What do you mean by court letter, actually from court or just saying they will
    I'm not really sure what it is - I also got advised to ignore it but those 2 letters are what I received a couple of months later. And I still think it's unfair and it all seems very bogus (why is a court in a business centre?). I never contacted them and I've gone over the month window to reply. Just find it bizarre how I'm expected to pay £250 and I followed the parking rules...

1.jpg

2.jpg
    Current Maserati's:

Searching for the perfect Gransport to keep forever !

Previous Maserati's:

2010 Maserati Granturismo MC Shift (Gregio), 2008 Maserati Granturismo 4.2 (Bordeux with MC Carbon Spoiler/ MC side skirts/ MC Oval Exhausts and Neptune Rims), 2007 Maserati Gransport (Rosso Mondiale), 2004 Maserati Coupe (Quartz Dolomite), 2004 Maserati Coupe (Rosso Mondiale)

Quote Originally Posted by ofenomeno99 View Post
    I'm not really sure what it is - I also got advised to ignore it but those 2 letters are what I received a couple of months later. And I still think it's unfair and it all seems very bogus (why is a court in a business centre?). I never contacted them and I've gone over the month window to reply. Just find it bizarre how I'm expected to pay £250 and I followed the parking rules...

1.jpg

2.jpg
    They have taken you to court and won in default Because you haven't responded

That's a CCJ, so that will be on your credit report for 6 years now

If that doesn't matter to you then just wait see what they do next I suppose but even if you pay it, it will still be on your history
    Current: Granturismo S 4.7 MC Shift
    Previous:4200 GT 'gransport style'
    3200 gt manual in white

Some info on the solicitor = doesn't mention that £50 is theirs,,,
    http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/gladstones-solicitors/

SportsMaserati.com Moderator 2b1ask1's Avatar
    Well it does look like you left it too late to defend the action in this case. I believe you can still appeal it and get the judgement quashed but more to maintain your credit rating than anything else at this stage. I'd still recommend tapping up some of the knowledge on the links I posted earlier.

I agree that document looks very dodgy although the address of the court is correct it is probably worth checking out the details with the court and verifying its authenticity, more specifically appertaining to you personally. Gladstones are a shower of shite and crooks of the highest degree. They are not adverse to dressing documents up to look like they are official when they are nothing of the sort.
    Newton 2b1ask1

Wife, five kids, house and two Italian cars to support….
    Or
    Newton’s fourth law of motion: With sufficient acceleration from an applied force acting upon a mass (workload), two or more working days can be condensed into one. A+F/ma = £

Present:
    2005 Maserati GranSport
    2017 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air
    (others non-mentionable: 2003 Volvo XC90 T6 workhorse, 2009 Toyota Aygo [wife and kids really], Frankenvan - 2008 Peugeot Partner crew cab van 3008 6-speed graft [still non-running at this time but on the list to finish soon])

Past:
    2002 Alfa 156 2.0TS Sportwaggon Selespeed - Sold for parts
    2016 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air Lemon car taken back by Alfa UK
    2003 Maserati 4200 Cambiocorsa Stolen - now with new owner on the forum
    2016 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air Stolen

It does look dodgy but it's been a long time since I saw one (luckily)

Normally there are several letters though.

C
    The Catman formerly known as an Alfisti.
    '07 Maserati GT (Grigio Palladio), 147 TS, Sprint 1.7

Is it me, is it judgment or judgement ??

SportsMaserati.com Moderator 2b1ask1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D Walker View Post
    Is it me, is it judgment or judgement ??
    Eeeerm????

http://grammarist.com/spelling/judgment-judgement/
    Newton 2b1ask1

Wife, five kids, house and two Italian cars to support….
    Or
    Newton’s fourth law of motion: With sufficient acceleration from an applied force acting upon a mass (workload), two or more working days can be condensed into one. A+F/ma = £

Present:
    2005 Maserati GranSport
    2017 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air
    (others non-mentionable: 2003 Volvo XC90 T6 workhorse, 2009 Toyota Aygo [wife and kids really], Frankenvan - 2008 Peugeot Partner crew cab van 3008 6-speed graft [still non-running at this time but on the list to finish soon])

Past:
    2002 Alfa 156 2.0TS Sportwaggon Selespeed - Sold for parts
    2016 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air Lemon car taken back by Alfa UK
    2003 Maserati 4200 Cambiocorsa Stolen - now with new owner on the forum
    2016 Alfa Mito 850 Twin Air Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by 2b1ask1 View Post
    Yeah, that's what I found!

C
    The Catman formerly known as an Alfisti.
    '07 Maserati GT (Grigio Palladio), 147 TS, Sprint 1.7

No wonder I nearly failed Eng Lit, they dont do Yarkshire.
    Did ok at that sums thing tho and anything else that requires memory recall(short term)

Thanks for the reply’s gents - always helpful! And apologies if I hijacked your thread D Walker - if I could go back in time I would have just paid the money so that it doesn’t turn into this. Although unfair, it’s only £60 - money comes money goes but d***heads I.e Gladstone solicitors and parking pirates won’t leave you alone as can be seen with the letters I received.

Going back to my defence, I moved out of the address that they have been sending the letters to in October and have been in and out of the UK for work so only saw the letters last week. I’ll contact the court and solicitors on Monday to verify authenticity and just pay them to leave me alone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast