Quatroporte V Executive GT £11,000.00 2006

ManInBlack

Having had the Brakes & Engine Mounts done she is now on Autotrader....@ £12,950.

Change of job dictates that I now have to sell my beautiful Quattroporte Exec GT Duo Select. She’s covered 64k miles. All the usual refinements, dark blue with black leather, piano black trim, plus piano black steering wheel & black brake callipers. I’ve owned her for 3 1/2 years having bought her from Dickie Grace! 3 previous owners before me. Full service history with major service just carried out on 24th October.

Clutch is at 73%. Good tyres all round Michelin PS2’s on the front & Faulkens on the rear (these are the beast rears I’ve had in the 3 1/2 years I’ve owned the car, did try Goodyear’s, but didn’t like handling or tyre wear!). There is a folder containing a comprehensive collection of history, as I can see just about every service & repair bill! As Dickie said when I purchased the car most people keep a record, but this is anal!

Work done recently:

New Brake Disks & Pads all round, New Engine Mounts, Major service inc spark plugs. New Power steering cooler, new aircon pump.

Cosmetically she’s in very good condition, both inside & out, however there are a few things to note, I’m trying to be as honest as possible, 3 of the wheels could do with a refurb, nothing bad, just the usual kerb marks (I had all 4 done 2 years ago locals for £180 & an excellent job). There’s the usual gravel rash on the front of the rear arches (Autoshield quoted around £300 to do) & the 2 outer rear parking sensor are temprimental, they work in the summer, but not in the wet (I’ve lived with this as I just see it as an Italianism). The underside could do with treating at some point & this was going to be part of my spring clean, I’ve got the Waxoil & Dynax cavity spray which will come with the car!

You can call or text me (Andy) on 07970 476967 or email avantphoto@aol.com

QP-041.jpg
QP-044.jpg
QP-046.jpg
QP-051.jpg
QP-047.jpg
QP-048.jpg
QP-049.jpg
QP-050.jpg
QP-055.jpg
QP-054.jpg
QP-058.jpg
8AE9BDBF-D331-4426-9E3D-9012D148AF84.jpg

zagatoes30

Stonking VFM should sell easily.

Now if only you could fit a tow bar I could trade the RR. On that note has anyone ever fitted a towbar to a QP, it should easily have power, torque and weight might investigate as I know its sacrilege but a Maserati that could tow might solve one of my issues.

Mattp

does that have the cooled and massaging seats in it? love the Blue paint and piano black interior.

D Walker

Stonking VFM should sell easily.

Now if only you could fit a tow bar I could trade the RR. On that note has anyone ever fitted a towbar to a QP, it should easily have power, torque and weight might investigate as I know its sacrilege but a Maserati that could tow might solve one of my issues.

There is a video with a tow bar fitted to a GT so why not....

Wack61

I'm fairly certain that neither the QP or the GT have a type approved towbar available, you're not allowed to just bolt one on any more , I know the XK8 I had wasn't approved to tow anything.

ManInBlack

The sale didn't happen, unfortunately. The guy decided to buy a Porsche instead without viewing, so still for sale!

rockits

What? A bit weird. I don't get how someone is in the market & serious about buying a QP then buys a Porsche. How does that work?

Ewan

Seems typical. Of all the people that have come to view my QP (amongst others), not one has gone on to buy a Maser.