Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Viewing 4200 - Any Advice...

Chris - which car are you having inspected? If it's the one from John Holland, I'd advise you to contact me privately before parting with any money. If it's not that car, crack on!
    Ewan

Current Maserati - GranSport MC Victory, GranTurismo-S MC Sport Line
    Previous Maserati - Khamsin, Shamal, Ghibli II, Ghibli Cup (x2), QP IV Evo (x3), 3200 (x2), 4200 Spyder (x2), QP V (x3), QP V GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    Chris - which car are you having inspected? If it's the one from John Holland, I'd advise you to contact me privately before parting with any money. If it's not that car, crack on!
    Still no " approval nod" from the lawyer Ewan??

The original link to Autotrader has expired, don't think it was being sold by John Holland, but originally it was proposed by Chris that John Holland be used to inspect it.
    Mike

02 "Classico" 4200 CC Coupe
    74 Triumph Stag
    10 BMW 320d Touring M Sport
    15 Volvo V40 D4 R-Design

Past Italians: FIAT Panda, Lancia Y10 Fire, Lancia Y10 Turbo, Alfa Romeo 33S 16V Cloverleaf Permanent 4, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti

The original link to Autotrader has expired, don't think it was being sold by John Holland, but originally it was proposed by Chris that John Holland be used to inspect it.
    Mike

02 "Classico" 4200 CC Coupe
    74 Triumph Stag
    10 BMW 320d Touring M Sport
    15 Volvo V40 D4 R-Design

Past Italians: FIAT Panda, Lancia Y10 Fire, Lancia Y10 Turbo, Alfa Romeo 33S 16V Cloverleaf Permanent 4, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti

Hi Ewan, no it's not the Gransport they have... I had considered if they were an option for an inspection but apparently not. So no fear... it's not going there!

I've only just finished work for today so no update. I will be chasing them in the morning!

Cheers

Chris

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678