Anyone fancy a project QP?

Mattp

poor car some people have no taste!

trims, paint and bodywork is easy enough... but the electrics, that could be bottomless pit!!

and why do people insist on writing adverts in 10000pt bold? it doesn't make things easier to read... especially if the English is dreadful!

azapa

Other than the back end needing some pretty wide spacers it looks OK to me. darker interior would of course be better. With theses cars costing <10K it's fair enough to start playing around with them. I'll get my coat....

CatmanV2

Other than the back end needing some pretty wide spacers it looks OK to me. darker interior would of course be better. With theses cars costing <10K it's fair enough to start playing around with them. I'll get my coat....

I actually quite like the interior. Although the rear shelf will need sorting....

C

rockits

I would have been tempted to take it on as a project if cheap enough but the TVR project must be focussed on & done first.

Andyk

What real shame....Lovely rare interior choice and rear seat entertainment which is very rare and was around a 5k option when new...Those wheels at the rear look a bit weird...Too fr under the arches.

rockits

Looks very low. As you say very rare rear entertainment. The interior combo I like and is again rare similar to mine and is only the second I have seen other than mine like that.

Some of these QP's are getting down to almost breaking price.

philw696

Thing is to make it a good one you could spend 10k easy and it will always have a dubious background.

outrun

It’s worth nothing to save, breaker only. As Phil says, spend 10k sorting it, if there is subframe rot, add another 5k to that and now you have a 20k cost for a car that’s still not worth 10k.

rockits

Buy Ewans it will be the best way of spending your money for sure.
I think I'd have to have a later 4.7 GTS at maybe 5-7k more or a 4.7 GT S Mc Shift for 30k if I was coming out of my QP. Just not a step up enough for me. Others may be in different positions of course.