Top Gear Thursday

Andyk

All, I have two audience passes for the filming of Top Gear this Thursday at Dunsfold in Surrey. You have to be there around 1130/1200 and filming takes around 3 hours. If anyone wants them please pm me and I'll forward you the details and pass.

conaero

Forum Owner
Sorry Andy, thanks for the offer, going to have to pass.

Work is a sod at the mo, you dunno how good you got it :)

Andyk

I am enjoying but ask me again in two months buddy if I'm still sat here...

Lozzingers

AMAZING! I live ten mins away and would just love to go! Can offer accommodation nearby if someone would like the second, or I have a friend who would love to too...

safrane

Be aware the tickes are (were) non transferable. When I took two tickets last year they refused to change the names and due to the distance I was unwilling to take the chance they woukd want to do an ID check.

redsonnylee

Be aware the tickes are (were) non transferable. When I took two tickets last year they refused to change the names and due to the distance I was unwilling to take the chance they woukd want to do an ID check.

That’s a shame as I’m free and it’s not far :(

Lozzingers

Hi Tony,
Spartacus cannot now make it, so I have the ticket and happy for you to be the plus 1... I'm going to risk the name issue as it's close to me (I live in Godalming). Happy for you to park at mine and we can head off in one car if easier or just see you there.?
Many thanks,
Laurence

redsonnylee

Hi Tony,
Spartacus cannot now make it, so I have the ticket and happy for you to be the plus 1... I'm going to risk the name issue as it's close to me (I live in Godalming). Happy for you to park at mine and we can head off in one car if easier or just see you there.?
Many thanks,
Laurence

Tks pm sent

davidhowson

Please be aware that tickets are not transferable and the new guidelines state that photo id must be provided. If undersubscribed on the day you may be lucky.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Lozzingers

Just got back, was an awesome afternoon, they actually filmed two weeks worth as one was a special! They had Lee Mack on who was absolutely brilliant, we were all in stitches, but I'm not sure a lot of it will make the cut as probably wasn't very PC that the BBC have to be, hilarious though...!
The presenters were really good, and interesting to see how they make the shows.
All in all a superb afternoon, and sorry you couldn't make it Andy, but I had a blast!

Andyk

Glad you had fun Laurance. Sounds like a fun day. Lee Mack is a funny man so get that was good. look forward to seeing if I can spot you on the show.....Difficult when I don't know what you look like mind you.

Lozzingers

IMG_7012.jpg
That's me (Not the stig!). Could be on three of the shows... But it's not all about me. I was hoping to get on TV to big up SM and ask for a job, but didn't get the chance