Oulton Park British GT 2018

MrMickS

I was looking for the dates for the British GT event at Oulton Park this year and it looks as though MSV are trying to apply the scheme that they use for Brands at Oulton Park as well. You can register with them to display, either individually or as a club, and you get a single ticket for the driver and have to pay for anyone else.

This is different to previous years but I suspect that it gives them a bit more control about the cars that are displayed and a bit more cash by only giving out one free ticket per car. I think I'd still be happy to pop along but perhaps we need to get organised and register to make sure we get some spaces allocated.

Vampyrebat

Are we talking summer time or soon-ish? Depending on specific dates I should be able to make it. Also is it just for Maserati's or are other super cars able to attend?

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I was looking for the dates for the British GT event at Oulton Park this year and it looks as though MSV are trying to apply the scheme that they use for Brands at Oulton Park as well. You can register with them to display, either individually or as a club, and you get a single ticket for the driver and have to pay for anyone else.

This is different to previous years but I suspect that it gives them a bit more control about the cars that are displayed and a bit more cash by only giving out one free ticket per car. I think I'd still be happy to pop along but perhaps we need to get organised and register to make sure we get some spaces allocated.

This is the event that Dave Morris organises for us through Benny I think. Might be worth seeing what comes through that since Dave seems to have good connections there.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I'm sure David will be in touch before long and when he is, I'll let you all know.

Wack61

I applied a few days ago , just got the email, accepted for a free weekend pass so it might be worth applying if nothing is being organised , only for the driver though