FOR SALE: 19" Maserati GranSport OEM Grigio Mercury Wheels

hashluck

This is a bit of a long shot, but I like a creative deal which may help both parties.....

My car is going in to Dick Lovett Swindon February 26 - March 2 during which time I will be having 4 new wheels fitted (I prefer good old-fashioned steel wheels on a black car).

This leaves 4 off 19" Grigio Mercury Wheels available to a forum member. The rears will have 2 Michelin tyres still fitted with a good 2000-3000 miles life left in them.

If you are able to collect the wheels from Swindon within the above timeframe then you are welcome to them in exchange for buying me (and having delivered to Swindon) 2 new Goodyear rear tyres of the following spec:

https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/goodyear/eagle-f1-asymmetric-2/265-30-r19-93y-740894

Thus cost to you £280, which is less than the cost of one used wheel would normally be.

NB - This offer is for 4 wheels, the rears fitted with used Michelins as above. One front wheel looks in very good shape. One front wheel has rim damage (repair quote £70), one rear wheel has a professional WELD repair to the rim, one rear wheel in very good condition aside from 2 chips near the centre cap. You are welcome to the OEM Maserati centre caps as well but technically they do not match the wheels (I think they were for the ball polished version).

If getting the new tyres to Swindon is too much like hard work I will accept £300 for the set. Buyer to collect from Swindon within above timeframe. New tyres must be delivered or payment made prior to collection.

PM me and we can talk.

safrane

By steel wheels I am assuming you mean GS wheels in sliver?

I pass Swindon most days and do London every month so If I can assist a member with this deal just let me know.

hashluck

By steel wheels I am assuming you mean GS wheels in sliver?

I pass Swindon most days and do London every month so If I can assist a member with this deal just let me know.

Yes GS wheels in silver lol

And thanks for the offer to assist. Most kind.

DavidL

I'm in Swindon so if they needed holding onto for a few days to assist collection then drop me a line.