"Meets" for 2018!!

dem maser

Hi Guys

Im changing the Thursday meets a little this year to give us a change and something different.

March, May, July, September will be the official months and im planning on organising the Haynes Museum as one of the meets for the summer months but since its in Somerset im going to organise it on a weekend with the option of staying over and having some drinks that day.

Any suggestions on any other meets I'll be happy to look i to it but i would like one Ace meet in there as it does prove successful and people do like The Orchard.

I have been missing many of you lately and Christmas seems so far away so i may get a February Ace meet if there's enough interest as an unofficial meet, just so me of us meeting up for a chat.

Let me know if you'd like to meet on February 8th at Ace and ill get cracking and of ourse any suggestions for the other months.

Regards
Dem

midlifecrisis

I'm off on the 8th, so I'm in! Even if it's just a trip to the ACE, ribs, and chat in the SEAT Leon. It might be blizzard conditions, you never know.

Ewan

I'm up for Haynes meet - that's not far from me. Feb 8th is my 50th, and at the risk of coming across all la-di-dah, I fancy something a little better than an Ace burger that day!

GeoffCapes

I'm up for Haynes meet - that's not far from me. Feb 8th is my 50th, and at the risk of coming across all la-di-dah, I fancy something a little better than an Ace burger that day!

That’s more than reasonable Ewan. Where’s the party? We’ll make it a SM event! :D

CatmanV2

**** I fancy something a little better than an Ace burger always!

C

dem maser

Like I said I’m changeout up and any suggestions I’ll take on board
Haynes is def happening and I’ll arra for either May or Julys meet

Ace in Feb will be an unofficial meet if anyone’s about that day then pop along, let’s do the usual The Orchard at 1ish then onto Ace for 5ish
Feb 8th
I’ll start a thread soon

hodroyd

John O Groats one weekend, get you southern buggers some driving experience in..?????

dem maser

There will be plenty of events lined up but Haynes in Somerset will be my bag and that will involve an overnight stay with a **** up of course

zagatoes30

Early season I might be out, Maserless and SZ in the paint shop - always an option to bring the Giulietta but for April onwards all good, Haynes is a great venue well worth the trip

Contigo

Sponsor
Seeing as you are staying on as the "Events mod" then please can you do the honourable and contact Brands to organise that day? It's all changed now and has to be done via the website. All attendees are in the thread. Cheers mate.

safrane

Suggested venues.

National Motor Museam near Gaydon
Cotswold Airfield and the Cafe - they already have a number of theam evenings.

In fact the monthly meets could tour like the Grand Tour?... just an idea.

jasst

Haynes is good for me, only 30mins away! yay looks like I'll actually make an SM meet ( as long as its not on the W/E of 19/20 or 26th) :auto11: