Ace Feb 8th!!

dem maser

Here we are, the list of those who will attend this....keep your thoughts and suggestions for the March venue coming otherwise i have somewhere else in mind.

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Urban Maser
4. MLC
5. RedsonnyLee
6. Zagatoes
7. MGT

MGT

Hoping I can make this but just realised it is on a Thursday. What time is the meet planned for?

2b1ask1

Special case
I’ll probably be over, maybe just the Ace part and possibly in the Volvo if I’m straight from work.

Razz

Here we are, the list of those who will attend this....keep your thoughts and suggestions for the March venue coming otherwise i have somewhere else in mind.

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Urban Maser
4. MLC
5. RedsonnyLee
6. Zagatoes
7. MGT

Hi, this is my first time at a meet so looking forward to meeting everyone.
See you at the Ace Cafe
Best
Razz

GeoffCapes

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Urban Maser
4. MLC
5. RedsonnyLee
6. Zagatoes
7. MGT
8. Benny
9. Razz
10. Geoffcapes

Nothing in the diary so I might actually make Ace with the GT for the first time!
It'll probably break down now!

dem maser

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Urban Maser
4. MLC
5. RedsonnyLee
6. Zagatoes
7. MGT
8. Benny
9. Razz
10. Geoffcapes
11. Newton

FIFTY

I was considering it if my car passed the MOT... which it did... but I have a work do in the diary so I'll be along to the March meet

MrPea

I want to come, but don't know yet if I can. I don't know how, but you lot are actually good company that does me good.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Typical pongo, banging out at the first sign of adversity. Are you in the French army by any chance? :mock8:

RSM Masser

Typical pongo, banging out at the first sign of adversity. Are you in the French army by any chance? :mock8:

Stars
The Navy navigate by them
The Army fight by them

Crabs rate hotels by them, but at least they had the decency to keep the enlisted men at home and send the blue bloods to war.

There is nothing wrong with my car.
Well not too much

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Why sleep in a green worm when you could, if you'd worked harder, just ring for room service? I don't see the need to suffer for your pay if you really don't need to. :saifi4:

RSM Masser

Why sleep in a green worm when you could, if you’d worked harder, just ring for room service? I don’t see the need to suffer for your pay if you really don’t need to. :saifi4:

:too_sad:

I never actually believed all the rumours, until one day the RQ proudly showed off the available accommodation to a visiting RAF group, the next morning he was up bright and early to 'hand back accommodation' only to find a set of keys on his desk and a note saying ' Thanks but No Thanks - we are off to a hotel!'

conaero

Forum Owner
Looking forward to it. Interior of the Strad was fully done whilst in the garage over the wet weekend, I think I do the outside at yours Dem on Thursday morning, I take it you have car cleaning stuff?