My New GranTurismo MC

zagatoes30

Lovely colour what a stunning car but as per the other thread I like the GC, I will have to go and have a serious look at one

DrNic

Do you have any interior pics. Would love to see it in person- shame you are not closer.
Is the infotainment system the same as in the 2014- Ghibli or different?
As Rwc13 has said its the updated Touch Control plus system (I've only seen it in a Levante which the dealer loaned me whilst my new car was being wrapped), why on Earth they couldn't have integrated the heating controls into it I don't know!
It does have Apple Carplay and Android Auto which I think is great.

Nic

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

DrNic

Thank you everyone for your appreciation :)

I'll get some interior pics up this weekend.

It'll be coming to the SM Brandshatch meeting this year and I'm hoping to try and make more of an effort to get to some of the other SM events this year too!

Nic

iainw

Beautiful car in a lovely color combination. The infotainment is pretty much the same as the latest versions of the Ghibli but without the heating controls, which remain in the central panel and on the seat base. I picked this Grancabrio up in November and with the new infotainment, there is nothing else I would change about this car in terms of “new tech”. Who would want a turbocharged unit over this glorious engine........?

b7e2c959fa3808afe6d2b422568ba7b2.jpg

8e8c3fcf7692aea8c065d6ee33c42f2f.jpg

8978c05fcd9479360e0138d2360885ad.jpg

That is one lovely Cabrio. 4 Seats, Open Top, That Engine and Looks. The only car in its niche.
P.S - totally agree re Turbos. Totally destroy the sound of the engine. Cali T sounds appauling IMHO and is the biggest negative.

DrNic

Beautiful car in a lovely color combination. The infotainment is pretty much the same as the latest versions of the Ghibli but without the heating controls, which remain in the central panel and on the seat base. I picked this Grancabrio up in November and with the new infotainment, there is nothing else I would change about this car in terms of “new techâ€. Who would want a turbocharged unit over this glorious engine........?

b7e2c959fa3808afe6d2b422568ba7b2.jpg

8e8c3fcf7692aea8c065d6ee33c42f2f.jpg

8978c05fcd9479360e0138d2360885ad.jpg
Lovely set of cars!
Where did you get those Maserati emblems on the wall? I want!! Lol

Nic

Gabs

I have been trying to move from my Ghibli S 2016 into a Granturismo Sport semi-new for few months now... If anyone owning a Granturismo S is looking to move into a Ghibli S we could help each other.

Rwc13

Lovely set of cars!
Where did you get those Maserati emblems on the wall? I want!! Lol

Nic

They were custom made by a friend of a friend. I don't think he has any left but I'll enquire, and also whether more could be made and at what price if there is interest. They are nicely done

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Absolutely gorgeous, Nic. Super colour, too.

I think I’ll be in at your place for a CT scan on Wednesday evening. I’ll look out for your car in the car park, but I suspect that blue really pops best on a sunny day.

DrNic

Absolutely gorgeous, Nic. Super colour, too.

I think I'll be in at your place for a CT scan on Wednesday evening. I'll look out for your car in the car park, but I suspect that blue really pops best on a sunny day.
Hopefully not for anything serious!
I don't park it at the General (gone are the days of reserved consultant parking!) Couldn't stand returning to a scratched/dinged door etc :(

Nic

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
No, at the Oaks, happily. Less perilous parking, but probably still no place for a GTS. No, nothing serious, thanks - the nasties were whipped out last year. This is just a routine check-up.

iainw

Hopefully not for anything serious!
I don't park it at the General (gone are the days of reserved consultant parking!) Couldn't stand returning to a scratched/dinged door etc :(

Nic

Do you drive it into the Private Hospital :D

iainw

Only if they have valet parking. One of the few places where you guys must feel no problems parking a ££ car.

Both new cars look great BTW.

It’s probably the only place I get to enjoy driving it in and out. Makes those late clinics feel a bit more worth it.
Love nic’s strad. I have been scouring AT but nothing that nice is out there.
Planning to look at a Spider next week. This next purchase has to last a few years so has to be right.

outrun

Superb. The revisions have grown on me quickly and they looks fab. I had a look at a couple in Dubai the other day and am quite smitten.

iainw

Sill in Paris Iain?
You're right too take your time.........."says me"

Yep - its bloody expensive, **** weather and don't get me started on the French!....
It was enforced on me to take my time due to being away - but impulsivity is my nature, so its tough to wait!
I cant buy a 150k+ car without looking at it and test driving it though...