My New GranTurismo MC

outrun

Keep the Strad....

Naturally. However I do "get" the facelift and would certainly have one over similar £100k options.

Saw a Vanquish Zagato in Dubai though. Now that really was incredible and may have propelled itself to the top of my lottery win list.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Saw a Vanquish Zagato in Dubai though. Now that really was incredible and may have propelled itself to the top of my lottery win list.

If you do, can I look at it, please, Athol? Obviously I'd wipe off any drool.

iainw

I am almost had a stroke when I saw the Vanquish Zagato Volante on Auto trader last night - I finally thought I had found THE car.
Unfortunately I was coming up around £650,000 short...
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...at_cars&sort=price-desc&model=VANQUISH&page=1

That rear end is just amazing.
I am willing the Vanquish S's to dip a tiny bit...They would be perfect if you could fit more than a 250cc coke can in the back seat. They make the Cali back seats look like a Bentley.

iainw

That would be great! And if you could chip in the 650K I would be happy to just drive it on Mondays :)

Nic - would you please post some more pics (esp the interior) Would love to see. Your avatar pic iooks the dogs.

GeoffCapes

Naturally. However I do "get" the facelift and would certainly have one over similar £100k options.

There’s one for sale at Romans.

DrNic

Yeah the Oaks is my safe haven!
We actually have dedicated consultant car parking there. It's the last bastion of privilege we have!
Yes the white one was mine!
My new one should be there when you have your scan then!
:)

Nic

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

DrNic

That would be great! And if you could chip in the 650K I would be happy to just drive it on Mondays :)

Nic - would you please post some more pics (esp the interior) Would love to see. Your avatar pic iooks the dogs.
I'll take some and post later, on way back from Chichester after my niece's 21st Birthday where I felt decidedly old lol!
Didn't take the Mas though. Alfa in use today!

hashluck

I am a bit late to the party here but that is just lovely and well worth waiitng for the paint.

They won't be making cars like this again and you will have one of the last! Great stuff.

Andyk

Now you are talking....Stunning vehicle. Saw one in the flesh last year and it's a stunning piece of design.......900k ..... Snap one up at that price as they will be way over a million in a year or two. In fact I thought I saw a coupe advertised for over a million......

The one at Romans is just lovely....Lightening silver is a stunning colour in the flesh. Prefer it to the black one plus that gold on the inside of the black one is a bit much for me.

DrNic

The light was on its way out by the time I got back. I'll take some better ones in the next few days. Excuse the finger prints on the touch display. I'd been playing with all the settings the last few days :)
05604ff2cf3573863b5f96a27b3d4b1e.jpg
41538c672453ea82462346f978e34b26.jpg
e22de7f98a22f4afe26650390d458610.jpg
73e373c9443c2da250aab34f4f6049e4.jpg
cdad058868c443c50de8cf1f599b14bb.jpg

iainw

Looks awesome mate. Love the interior and colour contrasts. Lovely place to be.

hashluck

Great spec I thoroughly approve, but a reminder why I hate touchscreens. My OCD hates fingerprints!

conaero

Forum Owner
I like the new removable ashtray/coin holder thingys. I might get one. No need for two cups anyway!

Twin cup holder perfect fit for sunglasses :)

Liking the touchscreen, at first I found it odd, looked a bit bodged on but the less buttons certainly gives a cleaner finish.