Gs hot lazy hot start

conaero

Forum Owner
I just don't understand why you guys have all these problems with "her in doors".. I just go ahead and do it!

Amen Dave I do the same. Disappear one day and plonk it on the drive....it’s too late to argue about it!

philw696

Yeah me too that's how I roll too.
If I want it and I can do it then its going to happen quite lucky with my partner here after two wives she finds it all exciting ;)

BuckRog64

Martyn, the red GS is now down to £22,995, possibly for today only, so could be worth a punt at that money ivo mileage and what looks like a good service history. Remember the Consumer something Act 2016 gives you a 6 month warranty as advised on another thread (by Geoff Capes and Catman) I recall.

Spartacus

It is , i know him , hes a right n0b,

...erm any one want to buy my 4200? I dont really need it now ;P

Last edited:

Contigo

Sponsor
The LFM has been retired and replaced by the DKR machine!!!! Dog Knob Red machine!!! Yeeehaaaa

lipstick!!!!

:D

Contigo

Sponsor
Dog_lipstick1_eyes.jpg

Spartacus

ha ha , well its got to be something obnoxious
I think i shall christen it the Red Raw Love Rocket

Last edited:

Lozzer

I just don't understand why you guys have all these problems with "her in doors".. I just go ahead and do it!

Age maybe has a lot to do with it though, she's happy with what she's up too and I'm happy planning my next adventure and buying new stuff :wink:

Dave

Like it! Although it help's when you're a breadwinner...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Dog c0ck crimson sums up the colour, as does jam rag red. Baboons ar5e sums up the quality of the paintwork, and the owner. :)