Thinking of buying this GT......Anyone know anything about it etc.

Hong Kong 3200GTA

Agreed, I have already spoken to them and they will get in a lady (Ruth) who is a magician with leather seats to get them up to standard.

GeoffCapes

Lovely colour combo. I personally aren't a fan of the wheel, but I know a lot do like them.

They've advertised a lot of nice cars though, although thats all I know about them.

Andyk

Been for sale for ages and been coming down in price slowly. It's just for me the perfect colour combination and much prefer the wheels myself over the others in the range. They really suited the face lift. I did notice the wear on the seat which is a bit odd for a car of this age but Maserati light colour leather doesn't wear that well. This is a very good value face lift car and the cheapest one out there. Most are plus 50k. If it has a clean bill of health and they sort out the bits you want doing I wouldn't hesitate taking the plunge.....I looks stunning.

Hong Kong 3200GTA

AndyK, thanks mate, I've been watching it from a far for ages and as you say, it's been for sale for a while. Going to get it inspected next week hopefully.

Andyk

That's brilliant news. Look forward to hearing more once you get the inspection sorted.

Hong Kong 3200GTA

I'm afraid I has to walk away from this one, it needed a complete set of brakes, had a problem with the exhaust, needed a new tyre and a few other things. Shame as she looks great.

The Guys at Premier sports solutions were great though and understood me walking away. I had it inspected at Emblem sports cars in Dorset and they were fantastic, very detailed and comprehensive report. Can't recommend them enough.

On with the search.