Prudential Ride London 100 in aid of Bliss Premature Babies Charity

GeoffCapes

Hi all.

As you know my son Joseph was born 6 weeks early last October and spent 3 weeks in hospital in intensive care and special care before we could bring him home.
To give something back I have decided to do the Prudential Ride London 100 bike ride in aid of Bliss a charity which does loads of brilliant work for premature babies and their families. I'm not sure what we would have done without their support.

Those of you who have had the mis-fortune to meet me know I'm not a small lad (18 stone 5lbs when I weighed myself the other day), so me doing 100 miles on a bike will be no mean feat, especially when it's a month after Le Mans. Therefore if any of you are feeling generous and would like to donate to my suffering and a very worthy cause, all donations would be gratefully accepted.

I set up a just giving page this morning, (link below) and hopefully I can raise plenty of money.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/markbuckland73

Thanks in advance.

Mark

GeoffCapes

Just to giving you an idea, Jospeh will be 9 month old in two days. Here’s a before and after picture. 1593946A-2EAE-463B-A117-4751840E59D1.jpeg

midlifecrisis

So glad you posted your shirt and not yourself in it with the rest of your attire

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

GeoffCapes

Just for you Martin. With my finishers medal. And Joseph of course. He was the reason I did the ride in the first place.
Where was my bacon sarnie by the way?
0A24B113-B1E8-4C73-BE9C-7D5C982D1047.jpeg