Another Newbie Essex Boy

Kerry1448

It's been a while since I've owned an Italian exotic , had forgotten the feeling of never quite being sure if your going to make it home ! I've missed it . The car is a 05 4200 cc . Would anyone be able to recommend
A good Indie as issues may not be far away . I do enjoy the humour on here

Thanks
Malc

2b1ask1

Special case
Hi Malc, welcome to the madness. Voicey is highly recommended (and a sponsor on here) but is in East Kent, well worth the trip though.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi Kerry, welcome to the madness. If you have bought a decent car you will make it home (most times). If you have bought a bad one you won’t (most times). So, it’s down to you. I hope you have chosen well!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, Malc. A very warm welcome. Regardless of any vehicular affiliation, this is the best forum in the world.

Where in Essex are you? Grimaldi is good but prefers to do total renovations of exotica (as far as I can tell), so repairs etc aren’t so much of a priority for them. Both Voicey at AV and Ed / Christian Lewis are beyond excellent and more or less equidistant from here. Well with a trip, whether you head up and left a bit or down and right a bit.

Kerry1448

Thank you all for your replies , I’m based in Danbury near Chelmsford .
I’ll give voicey a call I can see he is highly thought of on the forum .
Malc

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Nice place, Danbury. Voicey'd be really close to you if that bloody Estuary wasn't in the way!