Car Parks

zagatoes30

I've had the glare of death before due to the very same situation... I took the last parent bay, in my big shiny QP, got out, looking suave as always! A bloke in a stereotypical family car passed really slowly, he looked as though he was ready to get out and teach me a lesson... even as I was unbuckling jr from the back seat...

I got glared at when I parked my Spyder in a disabled spot, got some woman ranting and raving about it being a disabled bay. I serenely got the lads blue pass out of the glove box and then helped him out of the passenger seat where it was obvious to all that he was disabled. We then walked in front of the still fuming woman and smiled. Disabled children are allowed to ride in Maseratis too.

iainw

I got glared at when I parked my Spyder in a disabled spot, got some woman ranting and raving about it being a disabled bay. I serenely got the lads blue pass out of the glove box and then helped him out of the passenger seat where it was obvious to all that he was disabled. We then walked in front of the still fuming woman and smiled. Disabled children are allowed to ride in Maseratis too.

Love it! Hope she apologised or at least felt very embarrassed...