Anyone Live In Dagenham/Barking?

Vampyrebat

I am looking at buying a car from a chap here. I have now been to see 3 Barchetta's and all have turned out to be dogs!! The last one I saw was in Sussex and I travelled down from Chester. I have seen another one, the advert describes it as 'MINT' but after past experience of descriptions I am somewhat skeptical as to peoples perceptions of condition!!
I have had much correspondence with this chap and he still insists that I will not be disappointed!!
If anyone in this area would be so kind as to view the car and give me an honest description I would be very appreciative.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/fiat/mint-condition-convertible-fiat-barchetta-lh-drive-/1282639027

Vampyrebat

Oops............That would explain the comment 'Viewing only during my Home Detention Curfew tag allows'!!:D

Andyk

Looks nice that one....I see Pistonheads did a used review last week in one with 128 k on the clock as said it was good I believe....Silver one.

Vampyrebat

Trouble is Andy they mostly all look good in the photo's...........You have to view them in the flesh and on a dry day!

Vampyrebat

Thanks Newton very much appreciated. I will have a word with the chap who is selling it to inform him that you might Contact him to arrange a viewing. I'll PM his details onto you for your mission..........Should you choose to accept it!!:wink: