2016 Ghibli - ghost ridden

Ghostrider

Hi,

New to Ghiblis and the sports Maserati forum.

But not new to cars and forums in general

A car enthusiast looking forward to being part of the Maserati forum family keen to see how I get on with my Maserati over the next few months.

Hi to anyone who cares and I guess il post some pictures up in due course as I take the ghibli through its paces.

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi and welcome to the madness!

As well as some pics, tell us about yourself, which part of the world your from, previous cars of interest and any other Italian history?

Ghostrider

Hi

I am from the UK, hailing from the West Midlands.

This is my first foray into the wild and storied pastures of Italian motor history. My past is littered more with German and Japanese motors. I started of with a 1996 plate Honda Civic type r which unfortunately I had a mini accident due to hitting into a traffic cone on the very first day driving it back from where I had picked it up from.

Fortunately though although my legs were shaken no other vehicle was involved and I got back into the car and drove it with some resolve all the way home.

This was followed by a Subaru Impreza Sti version 5 with a p1 conversion and then by a Evo mark 6.

My dreams of a boy racer steadily fell behind as age crept slowly but surely upon me and I moved to German territory with an Audi rs4 and then a Porsche 911 Carrera 4s.

A young family meant that these cars had to eventually be changed for an Audi Q7.

Which nicely brings us up to the current day and a Maserati Ghibli 3.0d my first foray into the Italians.

Hopefully the above wasn't too detailed a response to your innocent questions, I bet your thinking I wish I had never asked now but hey, ☝that's my cars and me

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum. Hope you are enjoying your Ghibli. It's a great looking car.

philw696

Welcome to the world of Maserati and to a clan of petrol heads most of us still on a motoring journey and what fun it is.

MrMickS

Welcome from a fellow Ghibli owner.

Don't get too depressed by the forum's trolls who will frequently denigrate your choice by stating that Maserati don't make any desirable cars anymore ;)

Pictures would be very welcome. What colour, interior, and spec did you get?

MrPea

Welcome!
Nice background info... we like that sort of thing and getting to know each other. You can do some pretty impressive torque upgrading on that desiesel engine if yours, although I don't believe you have a pretty Maserati yet as I can't see the pictures.