Calliper Colours....

Wanderer

My car is ice blue, nice colour, callipers are natural finish, spotted a set of reds for 500 notes, but does red suit a light blue car? I said yellow in my head but I'm not sure about that either.

Or, just to get mine professionally painted, £65 a corner in Yorkshire where I normally live.

So, it's it worth spunking £500 for the red ones and having a spare set, or going with mine repainted yellow of some other colour? Or just leave it as it is?

I do like the red though.

RSM Masser

Mine are red - well at least the back ones, painted myself, not too difficult to do. Paint from Euro car parts and the Maserati decals from eBay
8408BE22-6AD3-4AD2-B7D6-835807D10419.jpg

azapa

I think they should always be red. The yellow ones on Fezzas look guff. Just my opinion. The official Ferrari red Brembo paint is a two part job, available on Ebay. I bought some to touch up a chip on mine. I'll dig up the supplier if you wish to go that OEM route.

outrun

0C31E36F-925A-47D8-AC63-D2087CE85C38.jpg

Yellow ones look great Azapa. But not on a blue or white car. Needs to be a dark colour.

Wanderer

Thanks chaps, now I've decided I'm even more undecided. Just the natural ones look a bit..... Boring, I've decided on that.

Gp79

I went on the maserati website using the car configuration tool to help choose the colour I'll get mine painted in.

I don't have a light blue car but you ge the idea:

CB40B493-0A91-44D4-B441-43F264C0335A.jpg

42923CCC-AFA4-4634-806C-427D5DCC5D90.jpg

tasnam

My car is ice blue, nice colour, callipers are natural finish, spotted a set of reds for 500 notes, but does red suit a light blue car? I said yellow in my head but I'm not sure about that either.

Or, just to get mine professionally painted, £65 a corner in Yorkshire where I normally live.

So, it's it worth spunking £500 for the red ones and having a spare set, or going with mine repainted yellow of some other colour? Or just leave it as it is?

I do like the red though.

Please post a(some) pic of your car for us to see...