SUPERCAR SIEGE DISPLAY - SUNDAY 6th May 2018 Brands Hatch

Gabs

Blancpain GT Series on track, Brands Hatch “SUPERCAR SIEGE DISPLAY - SUNDAY 6th May 2018â€

To compliment the beautiful machinery competing in the Blancpain GT Series on track, Brands Hatch will be swamped with a magnificent display of exotic machinery including Supercars, Hyper-Cars, Classics and Sports Cars. If you wish to apply for either a club stand or display pass please email: clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk

Anyone interested in attending it? We could also enter the club if we have enough people going...

FIFTY

Yes, I wanted to go last year but by the time I realised we were all emailing MSV individually it was too late

I watched the majority of the 2017 blancpain season it is very good racing I'm definitely up for it

Likewise if they are doing a similar display for the Silverstone Blancpain 4hr endurance race I'd be interested in attending that too

Gabs

Yes, I wanted to go last year but by the time I realised we were all emailing MSV individually it was too late

I watched the majority of the 2017 blancpain season it is very good racing I'm definitely up for it

Likewise if they are doing a similar display for the Silverstone Blancpain 4hr endurance race I'd be interested in attending that too

I like the Blancpain series a lot too, always good fun. I checked for the Silverstone event Supercar Sunday display I couldn’t find one, I will ask.

Panicracing

I attended last year and was a good event. Application in for 2018 on individual basis. If we have enough interest we could have a meet.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

FIFTY

I am all registered for this one, looking forward to seeing the first race of the season first hand. I e-mailed and they provided the same link that we are using the register for Festival Italia so I thought to share it here in case anyone else is interested

They said that there is no club stand for Maserati, guessing with the lack of interest there will not be one... but if there are more takers we could ask them for one(?)

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar

Gabs

I think I ended up buying an additional ticket as I wasn't aware of the charity (which I am very happy to contribute to it). Received an e-mail from them asking to pay the minimum of £15 which will give me and one passenger + the car access to the event.

FIFTY

If you don't want it Gabs I don't mind buying your spare ticket as I need one for my parter but was going to buy it nearer the time

Gabs

If you don't want it Gabs I don't mind buying your spare ticket as I need one for my parter but was going to buy it nearer the time

Ok Thanks, I have offered to a find of mine, waiting to hear from him, if he doesn’t want it I will send it to you, or I’ll take it with me if we do a little convoy on the day... Either case I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from my Friend.