Thoughts?

agooner

Not so sure about it. Front on it looks OK, but in the angle views the profile seems overly stretched in the middle, like somebody designing a kit car. On the youtube video, the audio is obviously a computer generated voice (female version of HAL?) which doesn't help.

Phil H

Not so sure about it. Front on it looks OK, but in the angle views the profile seems overly stretched in the middle, like somebody designing a kit car. On the youtube video, the audio is obviously a computer generated voice (female version of HAL?) which doesn't help.

I think it would look better if the chrome rear vents were replaced by Miura-style vents aft of the glass, and it would be nice to see a rear view.

Style-wise Zondas have all the bells and whistles so they look more dramatic, and I do like them, whereas the Corbellati looks good because of its simplicity and flowing lines. Horses for courses I guess, or maybe it's an age thing.....

If Camelot smile on me I'll have both.

PH

MrMickS

I looks as though someone hasn't seen cars since the 1960s and built a car based on that look. Its an ambitious undertaking but is it anything more than an overblown advert for the jewellery?

Navcorr

Given some of the modern designs is that such a bad thing?

PG

+1
Well said sir.

As per "The Grand Tour - Blasts From The Past" there is strong demand for such timeless beauty.
I can't see the majority of today's designs stirring emotions in the say way 50 years from now.

alfatwo

+1
Well said sir.

As per "The Grand Tour - Blasts From The Past" there is strong demand for such timeless beauty.
I can't see the majority of today's designs stirring emotions in the say way 50 years from now.

That was a good one Nav!

Dave