Forum Birthday 8 today

Dan!

Glad to part of an amazing forum. Having been here from the early days, and quite possibly being the first Granturismo owner on the forum, I'm enjoying the banter and meeting new people some of which have become some of my best friends.

Long may it continue!

Spartacus

I joined this forum 5 years ago i think . Before i joined i was rich , and happy in love and care free .

-I am now broke ,
-Various women have left due to being second best to the forum ( This included leaving one in hospital while i went to a car show and saying " You ll be alright ,look on the bright side you ll probably loose some weight . Stop moaning . Iv got to go the suns out " )
-And i have two Maseratis sat on my drive waiting to bankrupt me .
- My previous drink problem has now developed into a crisis that now effects most people in northern Europe

So all in all Im living the dream!!

Happy Birthday Sports Maserati

Last edited:

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Happy birthday to one and all; Matt, thanks for your continued efforts to run this great forum.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I joined this forum 5 years ago i think . Before i joined i was rich , and happy in love and care free .

-I am now broke ,
-Various women have left due to being second best to the forum ( This included leaving one in hospital while i went to a car show and saying " You ll be alright ,look on the bright side you ll probably loose some weight . Stop moaning . Iv got to go the suns out " )
-And i have two Maseratis sat on my drive waiting to bankrupt me .
- My previous drink problem has now developed into a crisis that now effects most people in northern Europe

So all in all Im living the dream!!

Happy Birthday Sports Maserati

[video=youtube;SJUhlRoBL8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M[/video]

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Glad to part of an amazing forum. Having been here from the early days, and quite possibly being the first Granturismo owner on the forum, I'm enjoying the banter and meeting new people some of which have become some of my best friends.

Long may it continue!

:luvit: Saw this and thought of you, you tw4t! :firing10:

outrun

I'm with Sparts on this. Before I found this place and bought Loz's car, I was carefree, wealthy and spent a lot of time with my family. I've now had 6 Maserati in as many years and seriously considered having the trident made into some kind of tattoo. (I reconsidered quickly, don't panic).
Especially enjoy a road trip when I can make it as it they continue to allow my male mind to justify having my garage queen. I am truly thankful that Maserati don't make anything more desirable than the Stradale these days as I would have trouble entering that equation into my man maths calculator.

Here's to another 8 years, if we all make it....

midlifecrisis

Happy Birthday forum, can't believe I've been on here around 7 years...about time I gave something back to the forum...So am I 'nice Mod' or 'nasty Mod' and when do I get to ban Benny?

azapa

I'd love to participate more in person, but I'm sure it would be a huge disappointment all around :connie_1:

Seriously though, it is great place to be and great help and comfort (much needed when owning such 'charismatic' pieces of engineering)

Here's to another 8 years. Long live the n/a V8, too.

philw696

Happy Birthday from NZ.
Can't believe SM was a new born infant when I joined with my first.
Keep it all going and I'm doing my bit down here where there is a small number off us.
A few too though have jumped ship and now trying other Marques but that's life.

conaero

Forum Owner
Very kind words, thank you once again. As they say in football circles, the club would be nothing without its supporters, so thank you to you all for your continued support.

I don’t do it all on my own, there are a team of guys behind the scenes who help run this madness plus without our sponsors you’d all have to pay, so thank you to them too.

Crofty

IMG_1576.jpg
Many happy returns from sunny Zummerset! Huge thanks to all involved with keeping the forum & events alive. Cheers

spkennyuk

F sake crofty, 107 posts in 5 years. Don’t speak much down in cider country eh?

You have been here two years longer than me and exactly 1000 posts behind me as of now. Which suprises me. You talk far me than me Atol !!! :laugh: