QP V - 59k miles....really?!

rockits

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183091312386?ul_noapp=true

Looks like that interior has had a terribly hard life for only 59k miles with one previous owner! Mine has done 62k miles and is 100 times better and in fantastic condition. Never seen such a poor interior for 59k miles.

"Maserati quatroporte Fantastic condition inside and out"......well that is a matter of opinion.

conaero

Forum Owner
The Avorio colour wears badly and needs constant maintenance. I’ve seen 30k mile cars that look awful so I wouldn’t necessarily question the Mileage of the above based on the interior.

The Mileage is held in the gearbox ecu in kilometres so it’s simple to check with SD and a 1.6 conversation to miles.

TridentTested

If the seller can't even be bothered to vacuum clean the carpet what hope is there that the servicing has been done?

zagatoes30

If your going to sell at least give it a clean second one is much nicer but there is a slight difference between the two properties where both these photos were taken

bigbob

If your going to sell at least give it a clean second one is much nicer but there is a slight difference between the two properties where both these photos were taken

Indeed but the second seller also lists a FFRR and appears not to have gone to the National Trust to photograph that one.

I always have a glance in the direction of the footwells too. The number of sellers inserting an interior photo that looks like the inside of a skip, still makes me laugh.