Awesome GS track vid on youtube

Tufan

Happy Sunday forum friends. You have to see this. Best incar track cam for GS on a US circuit that really fits the car. And the driver shows how good handling builds advantage over better cars. Very balanced braking and cornering. I think this vid deserves lot's of comments and shares.

https://youtu.be/T0yw497YjCo

Ewan

Very nice. He's done more miles in one track session than I'll probably manage all year in my GS!

Tufan

Skills are definitely important but without good set up, good tyres, it would be still difficult to push around corners with confidence. I really wonder what add ons he has. And the guy deserves some positive comments from our members I believe.

Jnismith

I took mine to Rockingham on Friday. Did about 50 laps or so. First time I'd been on a track, great fun and the GS felt so planted.

Zep

That sounds great - I have missed getting my car out on the track since the demise of the Bruntingthorpe day. I was thinking of trying for the Bedford Autodrome Evening session on the 20th of April if anyone else is interested?

I took mine to Rockingham on Friday. Did about 50 laps or so. First time I'd been on a track, great fun and the GS felt so planted.

jayblue

Well driven and shows how the GS is a capable track car in the right hands. Thanks for sharing!

BL330

Really enjoyed that. A well set up car in great hands.
Our cars can really perform given the full beans.
My one track day so far resulted in 6 weeks of physio visits for my neck.

davy83

Great video and I agree seems like a pretty well set up car I suspect most would not run that well. Well driven too and agree some of the other drivers seemed pretty poor, but then that gives you some one to overtake, which is why you are there really. Excellent!

ANY

Interesting and risky habit to wave ones arm outside the car instead of using indicators to let others pass. On all track days I've attended it has been prohibited to have the side window down. At least on drivers side.
Nice video and track though.

Jnismith

That sounds great - I have missed getting my car out on the track since the demise of the Bruntingthorpe day. I was thinking of trying for the Bedford Autodrome Evening session on the 20th of April if anyone else is interested?

Tempting, but not sure I can make that date though.

m1980k

On smooth tarmac the GS is a lovely thing to drive and pretty stable at high speeds. Really enjoyed taking it around Brands Hatch. But suspect that relatively short track evening contributed to my front brakes only lasting 5k miles.