Sportsmaserati Musicians.

Nibby

Not much of a musician myself but worked for various studios including Electric Lady, Air , Master Rock. I worked for a guy called Rupert Neve for a number of years, there is a film called Sound City that is well worth a watch.
Me and a Neve 8028
13233235_1733937990208235_107612886_n.jpg

Navcorr

Trying to work out what t-shirt that might be. Do like a t-shirt.
Any artwork on the back of the jacket? Had Angus on mine!

Andyk

Oh yes....I had Whitesnake and the LP cove from Love Hunter embroydered on back of mine. Then had another one with the band characters from D.A.D on....What ever happened to those jackets.....

School days I had a Haversack to carry my stuff around. It was tough and hard wearing so I painted it the exact design (not hard) of the Beggars Banquet LP by the Rolling Stones (in case there are any young uns out there!). Did a good job and it got me noticed with the Factory Girls...............................

ROLLING_STONES_BEGGARS+BANQUET+-+BOXED-74061.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I have had one of these for a few years, but I still seem to have virtually no idea how to operate it.

Bass.jpg

Klive

C72B1E55-221B-412D-BDFC-BADFDFC7E37F.jpg
Started toying with these since owning the Maserati. It could be an age thing.

Klive

Yep great. Car’s running well at 104k. Keep saying I should pass it on soon but it’s such a good un. Absolutely filthy at the moment following a few days up north. I’ll give it a good scrubbing today.
I see there’s quite a few Maseratis around here now.

CatmanV2

Yep great. Car’s running well at 104k. Keep saying I should pass it on soon but it’s such a good un. Absolutely filthy at the moment following a few days up north. I’ll give it a good scrubbing today.
I see there’s quite a few Maseratis around here now.

Aye. Black GTS, couple of Ghiblis :) Take care!

C

Andyk

Old band tour TShirts are fetching decent money these days...There was even a piece on the news about it last week. Wish I had kept all the ones from my youth as had a shed load in my teens as it was all I wore back then.

Wanderer

Got one of these..

fb8448eddd88f1bad5f9baf8a0d706bf.jpg

Shergold Marathon 6 bass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nibby

Old band tour TShirts are fetching decent money these days...There was even a piece on the news about it last week. Wish I had kept all the ones from my youth as had a shed load in my teens as it was all I wore back then.

Likewise, was saying to Neil lots of mine ended up as polishing rags on my old jalopies.

allandwf

Having the two Slingerland vintage sets, 1959, and 1960. I decided to get something a little more modern, and substantial hardware wise, so picked up this to bash upon.