1 of Only 12 in the World!!

Davidc

David, You could always buy a proper old school manual Maser, a 3200GT, and its quicker :wink:

Dave

Mmmm, thanks Dave i’ll give that some thought! Now if they did a manual Gransport that would be more to my liking.

Vampyrebat

Mmmm, thanks Dave i’ll give that some thought! Now if they did a manual Gransport that would be more to my liking.

A few people have done that one here. Start with a 42 facelift and replace alloys/cills/splitter/grille add on boot spoiler and that's it externally. Could cost a bit though!

Corranga

I could see it being only 12 manual RHD cars in 2005.
RHD would certainly help the rarity. The How many left website only had 22 registered that year, and although it's of questionable trustworthiness, there will obviously be less of them now. It's easy to check on the since it has a different model name too the CC.
Mine is a 2004 manual so I'm fully in support of any price hike ;)
Of course mine has a fair amount more miles and is a less desirable colour and most probably isn't in as good condition...
I'll echo others statements that it's not the best feeling manual box, but it is a manual, and the last trident one at that.

rockits

Like this then

2906e998ebd5fefe1e501aa086f85b35.jpg
1e2888e8505b9e3bf35ce4545774b07f.jpg

bigbob

Well I had a 2005MY manual, loved it despite the constant knocking by other forum members but I have to admit it was a hard sell. Mind that was back in 2011 and times have changed. Thing is, though, I don’t subscribe to the collectible value stuff at high miles. The definition of this will vary for all of us. Personally I would buy Dicky’s 3200 which is a lot less ££.

rockits

I did sell it to a newbie that came on but not seen him back since. Not sure if that is a good or bad sign?!