4c finished

safrane

We live in hope...

But with Geneva on at the moment would they not have it on display or at least a teaser?

outrun

This

I am hoping it means the Alfieri will be here "soon"! The GT GC are finishing in April May from what I was told.

Ha! This is Maserati we're talking about. They are so far behind the times that they will probably launch the Alfieri as diesel only.

allandwf

Ha! This is Maserati we’re talking about. They are so far behind the times that they will probably launch the Alfieri as diesel only.

Hahaha, or will be retro along the lines of the Fiat 500, VW Beetle or Mini!

P R

Here is Sergios quote from Geneva (from Quattroruote, using a translation..)

Alfa Romeo and Maserati, twisted destinies. Also on Alfa Romeo, Marchionne expressed considerations: "I do not want my successor to suffer what I suffered by meeting the press which continually reminds me of the lack of volume objectives. We will not give it anymore: we will talk about financial goals. We had to create a basic technical infrastructure shared with Maserati able to compete with the Germans. The cooperation between ALFA and Maserati works, and that is the real question. Maserati without Alfa would have very short legs. With Giulia and Stelvio we have demonstrated our technical level: Now let our business offices work. " The answers on the forehead of possible derivatives of the Giulia remain oblique: While Marchionne has not commented on the possibility of a coupe variant, it has opened the door to a greater commitment of Alfa Romeo on the front of sports models. "There is no doubt." But until June the considerations will remain vague. More clear ones on the future of the myth: "The market for the three compact doors has strongly contracted." The first Maserati on ALFA architecture we will see between late 2019 and early 2020. And it will be produced in Italy, like all the other models of the two brands: "We have production capacity in Italy for the decisions we have taken in the past on Cassino, Mirafiori and the former factories Bertone. With that strategy we have guaranteed a future to the Italian production network.

alfatwo

This is the best thing I saw at Geneva ;)..It was just brilliant!

Alois Ruf's Carbon Bodied SCR

23-gims2018-00122-copyright-mathieu-bonnevie-1920.jpg

Dave

Rwc13

Yes, it was absolutely gorgeous, and I'm not a Porsche guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azapa

This is the best thing I saw at Geneva ;)..It was just brilliant!

Alois Ruf's Carbon Bodied SCR

Dave

Blinking heck that is beautiful. Spent half an hour googling it, look at the push-rod suspension chassis and carbon tub.