Hello from Germany

Reinhard

Dear all,

I'm owner of a my 2003 Coupe GT. I've bought the car last year in the Netherlands and brought it to the service first. Now it's in garage since October due to some electronic issues, for change of brake discs and pads and I've also send the sticky interior parts to the United states for refurbishment.

The car is original, but has 433 horsepower (Dutch car magazine called it a "friday car").

I will try to get it back in a very good condition, the previous owner seemed to had a very bad garage, even if I'm not sure if mine is really better. Theyve replaced already two times the alternator, checked the instruments, replaced the airbag control and battery and still didn't figured out, why the battery is draining out.

I hope the car will be ready for spring in the end of month...

Best regards

Reinhard

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Reinhard, welcome to the fold. The battery drain can usually be attributed to the Tracker which has its own battery, when this runs out it drains your main battery. Have the tracker taken out, and it’ll be fine I reckon.

allandwf

Welcome. You will find lots of help and information here, which will hopefully help get your car back up and running like it should. Please post some pictures once you get her back.

Reinhard

Welcome. You will find lots of help and information here, which will hopefully help get your car back up and running like it should. Please post some pictures once you get her back.

IMG-20170715-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20170715-WA0003.jpg

I hope this works, I'm replying with my smartphone because I'm on vacation in Israel right now

Reinhard

Reinhard, welcome to the fold. The battery drain can usually be attributed to the Tracker which has its own battery, when this runs out it drains your main battery. Have the tracker taken out, and it’ll be fine I reckon.

Thank you for the info! I've forwarded this to my mechanic already, hope this works