Oulton Park; Monday 2nd April.

Terry

Well, gents, previous arrangements have been to meet at Lymm services near 8.00 am, and LEAVE Lymm at about 8.40 and meet the guys at the Riverside on the A49 just after where it crosses the River Weaver at about 9am.
Terry

jayblue

Typically the Met office have issued a yellow weather warning for snow on Monday. Keeping a close eye on that one!

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Yes - forecast is for heavy snow over the top on the M62. Forecast for Oulton is sleet and cold winds so at this stage I suspect we are a doubt. Will see what it's like on Monday morning.

Wack61

I've spectated in some pretty awful weather at oulton over the years , one thing it does do is make the racing very interesting but horizontal sleet doesn't sound like a fun day out

alfatwo

Oulton Easter weekend meets were often snowed out in the 1980's..

Theres always the greasy spoon guys, a couple of video's and a full English..

Dave

MrMickS

I'll be watching the weather carefully. If there's snow on the M62 I doubt we'll make it. I don't fancy getting stuck on the tops.

Lozzer

What are the arrangements with this ? Can you just turn up?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
What are the arrangements with this ? Can you just turn up?

The timing details are in #22. Best you meet the others at Lymm and go in with them. There will be free tickets available.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
No worries mate, have a good one. Let me know how the snowball fight goes!

Lozzer

No worries mate, have a good one. Let me know how the snowball fight goes!
Haha, That's the thing, it was supposed to rain here all day but its been glorious, you never can tell.

alfatwo

It's snowing heavy down in Minehead according to my sister a couple of hours ago, up here its been lashing for hours!

Typical bank holiday weather..

Dave

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
It's such a shame, forecast for here in Holmfirth is heavy snow on Monday.
So it looks like a no show for me unfortunately.
:-(

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Making decisions on the weather forecast, in this country, is defeatism in its purest form.

MrMickS

Making decisions on the weather forecast, in this country, is defeatism in its purest form.

Absolutely. Will see what its like on Monday morning. Forecast is for heavy snow to stop us getting across. Will have see on the day.

Gabs

Monitoring the weather closely but, if the Met Office does not lift the yellow warning, I don’t think I am going to drive up from London. Let’s see how it looks tomorrow afternoon...