Oulton Park; Monday 2nd April.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys, it's that time of year again! We've been invited by Dave Morris to attend Oulton Park for the Easter Monday races. Same arrangements as always; meet at Lyme services and convoy in, picking up people en-route. I'll post the relevant times when I get them them nearer the time. Please add your name to the list if interested.

1) Ben

jayblue

Looking forward to this as always! David contacted me via email earlier today but will add my name to the list here too:

1)Ben
2)Jayblue

MrMickS

Looking forward to it. Always a good event and a great collection of people.

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS

Vampyrebat

Looking forward to it..........As usual could I have an extra one for big bruv please Ben?

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote[/QUOTE]
5)Vampyrebat

Terry

Great place, great people, lots to see, and hopefully nice weather for a picnic!!!!
1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote[/QUOTE]
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry

Contigo

Sponsor
1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry
8) SopranoStu

Ianed0

Excellent Ben, I was wondering when this might be coming up, Yes Please

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry
8) SopranoStu
9) Ianed0

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Definitely. Always a great day out. Hopefully no one will decide to jump onto the motorway this time so we can get there on time!

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry
8) SopranoStu
9) Ianed0
10) Doohickey (+1 if it’s relevant)

MrMickS

Might have to either cry off or turn up in the Alfa Spider if that's ok with Dave. Not sure when I'll have the Ghibli back in tip top condition.

stewarttownsend

Im not dead just been trying to get work in, investing in crypto and generally spinning plates.

My mate races for Ginetta so can see if can get some access.

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry
8) SopranoStu
9) Ianed0
11) Stewart (+1 of Phil who I may pickup from Clitheroe)

Gabs

Cool, I usually don’t attend this event as it is far form my house, but this year I am in the area (Knutford) so I requested an invitation from MSV. I not sure how the format for this event will be, as it will be my first, will monitor the thread and will join you guys at some point somewhere.

1)Ben
2)Jayblue
3) MrMickS
4)mjheathcote
5)Vampyrebat
6) Contigo
7) Terry
8) SopranoStu
9) Ianed0
11) Stewart (+1 of Phil who I may pickup from Clitheroe)
12) Gabs

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys. I’ve got a bit of a problem; my Maser is still away being fixed. That means you boys will have to go solo on Monday. I’m sure the long termers will know David by now so just wait for him at the gate, get the tickets, dish them out and drive in. I would suggest the same timings as last year. Sorry guys, this is beyond my control but I will be back next year!!

Terry

Devastated that you won`t be there to deafen us with that exhaust, Benny! Mind you, with the weather forecast, you may be lucky!!
Seriously, remind us of the times of meeting up (and where) from last year, please.
Cheers
Terry

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Hi guys. I’ve got a bit of a problem; my Maser is still away being fixed. That means you boys will have to go solo on Monday. I’m sure the long termers will know David by now so just wait for him at the gate, get the tickets, dish them out and drive in. I would suggest the same timings as last year. Sorry guys, this is beyond my control but I will be back next year!!

Sorry to hear that.

Just remind us of the timings!

MrMickS

Still planning on being there, managed to get the worst of the damage sorted, bumper will be fixed next week. What time are we meeting at the services?

I'll be heading over in the morning this year for a change.