Fekkin weather!

FF1078

I was hoping to tax the Strad from April 1st but with this crappy weather I'm having to think twice.
When will it end? West Yorkshire seems to be getting the brunt of it today but their still gritting the roads around here so getting her out is a no no ATM :sad2::sad2::sad2:

bigbob

Are you bored? There is a long time until 1st April and the weather is bound to improve. Mind 1st April is Easter so prepare for snow...

FF1078

Are you bored? There is a long time until 1st April and the weather is bound to improve. Mind 1st April is Easter so prepare for snow...

Yes bored sh!tless
Not had her out since November 11th!

Hmmm Easter is always crappy here too.

Ryandoc

I’m driving back to north east today and saw all the FB snow pics it’s bright blue skies and sunshine in sunny Scotland !

Wonder where it starts from heading south from me

BuckRog64

Plenty of sunshine in the S East.

If a forum member wanted to leave their Maserati garaged down here I'd be happy to stretch its legs now and again!

Ewan

Lovely in the Dorset sunshine today. Enjoyed a glass of Provençal rose by the pool when I got back from the office.

Swedish Paul

Sweden. To paraphrase a joke I read the other day, the bad weather Europe just had, some call it a weather bomb, some call it storm blah bah, we just st call it Friday...

G

Guest 1678

599 never sorned and goes out at least once a month. Avoid the salt days and a super car in winter is a joy.