Fekkin weather!

Ewan

Nice. But current favourite is "Pure" from Mirabeau. Best rose available at under £15 a bottle.

bigbob

Nice. But current favourite is "Pure" from Mirabeau. Best rose available at under £15 a bottle.

Thanks, will give it a go. See it's available in Waitrose and it's a normal bottle rather than the strange shapes some come in.

FF1078

So we're half way through March and it's forcast snow and lows of -2 here on Saturday/Sunday
I haven't driven the Mas since early November and I'm starting to get itchy!
The way things are going 1st April maybe in jeopardy.

O37

Same here, but I know it will be good when we can! Please just one sunny dry Saturday morning!

sospanbach

had the 3200 out today to work and back first trip of the year went superb, does not look good up this neck of the woods next week or so, at least todays fix will do for now regards all dave

vnitos

Ah the joys of living in South Africa, no weather issues that stands in the way of enjoying the Masser.

Just have to stop otherwise the miles will kee piling up - already done 11000kms since I bought it at the end of October 2017 with another 4000km trip coming up in a month.

FF1078

Forgot to say, it was 32degrees Celsius yesterday

Tw4t! Only kidding. What I wouldn't do for 32 Deg.
The tyres might even work in that sort of heat.

5 months in hibernation is cr4ppy. I know a lot of us live in the UK but surely we should be able to expect more than 6 months of half decent weather?

Rwc13

When the roads are dry and not salted, I drive my cars. I've had some fantastic use of them since Christmas. Don't really get the need to hibernate them over the winter. Some of the best driving of the year is on cold bright dry winter mornings when there are so few cars on the road......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FF1078

When the roads are dry and not salted, I drive my cars. I’ve had some fantastic use of them since Christmas. Don’t really get the need to hibernate them over the winter. Some of the best driving of the year is on cold bright dry winter mornings when there are so few cars on the road......

It's the salt that stops me. I dont mind getting her mucky but around East Yorkshire they seem to be a bit trigger happy with the salt.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
It's the salt that stops me. I dont mind getting her mucky but around East Yorkshire they seem to be a bit trigger happy with the salt.

Had mine out on the weekend - second time this year. 11 degrees and dry. Great fun it was too!

safrane

Like most salt and Italian cars make me shiver...The salt remains even after the snow and ice departs...ot gets turned to dust and coats the undside of the car and drags moisture from the atmosphere even when parked up in a cosy garage.

Rwc13

In Manchester, salt is generally followed in a day or two by heavy rain. Between the rain and the next dose of salt, it is usually pretty safe to drive when the roads are dry. They don't tend to pick up salt in these circumstances. Perhaps the rain in Manchester can be a positive after all! All my cars are thoroughly waxoyled too

Contigo

Sponsor
I don't worry about it on modern cars like the GTS but on the Golf I make sure it is properly undersealed and even then won't take it out in the salt/wet unless it is an emergency.