Hello to my new GTS MC Shift

GeoffCapes

Gunmental / graphite wheels, matching stripe. You'll then have one of the best-looking GTS out there. This is the strip I had on mone. Dub Customs likely still has the cad drawing of it so could easily do it again.

That's handy to know if I decide to do something outlandish for Le Mans.

How much was it out of interest?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
So this is where all the Communards fans retired to!

That's handy to know if I decide to do something outlandish for Le Mans.

How much was it out of interest?

About £200, and that included a light tint on the orange indicator lenses and the too-white front fogs. They removed the rear badge and put the stripe underneath before re-fitting. Amazing attention to detail. Keep in mind that they didn't have the design foir the stripe - it was a collaborative effort between them and my eldest, they then used their CAD machine and cutting magic wizard thing to cut it exactly and spent a lot of time making sure it was perfectly lined up. The next car will be going there for some subtle tweakery as well.

I think you would end up keeping a stripe, Mark. Keep it subtle and it would look fantastic. For not-subtle, get your calipers painted yellow and get a matching stripe. :smile:

GeoffCapes

So this is where all the Communards fans retired to!

About £200, and that included a light tint on the orange indicator lenses and the too-white front fogs. They removed the rear badge and put the stripe underneath before re-fitting. Amazing attention to detail. Keep in mind that they didn't have the design foir the stripe - it was a collaborative effort between them and my eldest, they then used their CAD machine and cutting magic wizard thing to cut it exactly and spent a lot of time making sure it was perfectly lined up. The next car will be going there for some subtle tweakery as well.

I think you would end up keeping a stripe, Mark. Keep it subtle and it would look fantastic. For not-subtle, get your calipers painted yellow and get a matching stripe. :smile:

That's not too shabby.

Hmmm, yellow stripe.....

My Calipers are red. I'll think I'll stick to drinking Red Stripe! :laugh:

azapa

I still can't get over what an amazing bargain those MC Shifts are there in the UK. N/A V8 Ferrari Engine and same drive train as the 612 BHP V12 599, a bespoke interior, beautiful body, and 'to die for' exhaust note. For 30 odd grand.

Congratulations and enjoy it.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
I still can't get over what an amazing bargain those MC Shifts are there in the UK. N/A V8 Ferrari Engine and same drive train as the 612 BHP V12 599, a bespoke interior, beautiful body, and 'to die for' exhaust note. For 30 odd grand.

Congratulations and enjoy it.

Nuts, isn't it. Nothing comes close.

Ralph_Manders

And if you force the movement after the brakeshoes are stuck, you might end up with a broken wheel holder and inoperable parking brake or even worse.
1466a210925bde9ac627bd2829960d55.jpg

alvav

If you must put a stripe, make it the exact same color as the car....in other words, don’t put a stripe.