GranTurismo S for sale

Jon

So, I'm thinking of selling my baby. GranTurismo S MC-Shift, Grigio Touring, red leather interior, 2008, 43,000 miles. Lancaster service history. £9,500 recently spent to improve her. (by the way, the oil on the drive is from my LandRover Defender, not the Maser!)

PM me if interested.

Private plate is for sale separately MA53 JON

IMG_4033.jpgDSC_0200.jpg IMG_1189.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Trade show booth babes ain't what they used to be.

Still, nice looking car and good luck with a speedy taste.

safrane

Great looking car.

May be worth having a chat with Adam whi was in the same boat as you a few weeks back.

Jon

What was the £9,500 spent on :battered:
That must have hurt

I'd have to go check the invoice but it was basically new discs and pads, engine mods (Más standard but new improved parts over the 2008 model) and basically everything I could think to do.

Jon

Thanks guys for all your great comments. I've had an offer for it overnight outside of the site. Expecting two more offers on Monday. I'd love to let her go to someone on here but at the end of the day looks like she'll be gone next week.

iainw

Thanks guys for all your great comments. I've had an offer for it overnight outside of the site. Expecting two more offers on Monday. I'd love to let her go to someone on here but at the end of the day looks like she'll be gone next week.

Thats a good place to be in in this market place! Ditch loyalty and sell it whilst you can. Let us know what you go for next!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

Very, very good! There are too few really good ones around and yours is lovely.