Le Mans co driver space.

Panicracing

I've booked though travel destinations for Le Mans 2018 camping at the Porsche curves this year and my +1 has pulled out so have a co driver space in my GS. Been before with travel destinations and they are spot on, private secure site, marquee, food, private viewing area etc. Ferry out Thursday and back Monday, if anybody interested in co driver please pm me for further details.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

JonW

Paul

The Travel Destinations campsite at Porsche Curves is excellent. The viewing area is fabulous, and with the massive screen that they put there for the Porsche Corporate hospitality place next door it’s a great place to spend some time watching the race...

At some point during the race this year I will definitely be spending a few hours there, so will look out for your GS.

zagatoes30

Paul

The Travel Destinations campsite at Porsche Curves is excellent. The viewing area is fabulous, and with the massive screen that they put there for the Porsche Corporate hospitality place next door it’s a great place to spend some time watching the race...

Agreed great place to watch, we often wander down during the weekend.

Panicracing

Not done Travel destinations at Porsche curves before, normally do their Flexhotels. Under canvas for the first time

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk