Horsham Piazza Italia Easter Weekend

Alfaspecial

I've never been before but it's supposed to be pretty special.

Quote "Supercars will descend on Horsham’s Carfax on Good Friday and Easter Monday, while an Easter market will be held on Easter Saturday. It will be the 12th year that Piazza Italia has been held in the town. This year Good Friday and Easter Monday will showcase a mix of old favourites, along with some new additions. Good Friday’s Carfax display will be a first in putting Lamborghinis centre stage supported by HR Owen and there will be a return of Italian motorbikes with a display zone in East Street.
On Easter Monday, Premier GT are promising an amazing selection of supercars and an expanded Race Paddock with plenty of nostalgia thrown in.
Other highlights will include thrilling displays of Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Maseratis, McLarens and other supercars, Italian bikes and scooters, classic and sporting Abarths, Alfa Romeos and FIATs The Premier GT Race Paddock will be back on Easter Monday featuring famous ex racing championship vehicles and some very special Supercars. There will also be the return of the Sporting Bears Motor Club charity offering passenger rides in dream cars to visitors in return for charitable donations, the Kwik Fit Road Safety Zone, Rotary Slot Cars and other activities at Parkside.

Read more at: https://www.wscountytimes.co.uk/news/new-line-up-revealed-for-horsham-s-piazza-italia-1-8396786

download.jpeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXSmjEoqugQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Znj5aOg3M

I'm attending on the Bank Holiday Monday. All display cars (I think you need to register to get an invite) meet at the Park & Ride and then are convoyed to the display areas to be parked by marshals.

Last edited:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The last two years have been really good. I’ll drop Mr Beans a note, see if he’s lining us up for it this year.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Nowt back from Beans. Could be he and Phileas Foghorn are at a wedding fair that weekend - other priorities now. I’ll update when I hear from him.

Contigo

Sponsor
We are here! No wedding fair this weekend (Mum's day got in the way). He mentioned it to me a few weeks back and to be honest it's low on our priority list this year as the business is growing, we'd rather people pay us to show them our cars rather than pay ourselves for people to see the cars :D

Let me ping him now and see what he says....

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
We are here! No wedding fair this weekend (Mum's day got in the way). He mentioned it to me a few weeks back and to be honest it's low on our priority list this year as the business is growing, we'd rather people pay us to show them our cars rather than pay ourselves for people to see the cars :D

Let me ping him now and see what he says....

From old slappers to whores...

Thanks, Phil.

Morebeans

From old slappers to whores...

Thanks, Phil.

The Children's Trust aren't doing their own run this year on Saturday, so I can't get us in. However, if you still want to take part, then you need to contact Premier GT who are organising the Monday run; they still had spaces at the end of February, so it's worth a shout contacting them.

Good luck!

MB