Code reader for maserati

rusty iron

Bit the bullet and ordered one. It will be a week or so before it arrives. Foxwell has now said it will do the job. Being a manual car I dont need all the clutch reset ability . I have been waiting for Steves one to be ready but for the price I am happy to take the gamble with this one. Will let you all know in a few weeks if it works or not. Colin

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Bit the bullet and ordered one. It will be a week or so before it arrives. Foxwell has now said it will do the job. Being a manual car I dont need all the clutch reset ability . I have been waiting for Steves one to be ready but for the price I am happy to take the gamble with this one. Will let you all know in a few weeks if it works or not. Colin

Yes keep us up to date, good or bad.
Thanks.

Ma551vee

The trick with 650 is just run I diagnostic through the airbag icon 2nd one on and it will bring up all faults don’t bother trying to do individualy as it’s Easier that way

rusty iron

Im now told by FOXWELL that the unit doesnt cover the early cars. It would have been nice for them to tell me that when I enquired. I specifically asked if it covered the 2002 coupe and they said yes. You cant believe anybody these days. Looks like Steve has got a market. Colin

Oneball

If you just want one to read and clear basic engine codes the bottom of the range jobbies from Machine Mart will do the trick

Oneball

thank you. I was under the impression they needed maserati capabilities?

OBD2 is a world wide standard. So any engine codes that are related to emissions are a set standard. Any code reader will work for them on any car made after 2001. They usually pick up manufacturer engine codes too but often without the description just the number. What they wont do is reset service lights, tell you about AC or seat faults etc. And most won’t do gearboxes, ABS or airbag. That’s what you pay the extra for.

MaserMike

I have an OBDSTAR x200 Pro 2, does service resets and numerous other reset functions including epb on my Maseratis and several other cars… cost me less than £180 previously