QP1V Evo

Jono

Reducing my collection to half a Maserati(SM a keeper!)so the lovely Evo is for sale.I probably don't have to say much more than this was Ewan's car previous to me-cracking 3.2 biturbo Shamal developed engine at a nth of the price...blue and tan interior with custom cover and Ftech maintained.Not a daily driver and should go to a sensible collector.
Email me please:golfswjon@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ewan

Lovely car in fantastic condition. Here it is, as seen in the side mirror of my Shamal.

IMG_1693.jpg

Ewan

It's even better now than it was then. And is for sale at not much more. I'm very tempted to buy it back, as John knows. But my storage is already overflowing, hence the sale of my other QP. If only my garage was as big as Mr Ben's changing room...

alfatwo

There were two for sale at the Blenheim Palace auction about five years ago, one red and another in Brooklands green, both were in superb condition

They went for about 12k ish!

Dave

Jono

There were two for sale at the Blenheim Palace auction about five years ago, one red and another in Brooklands green, both were in superb condition

They went for about 12k ish!

Dave

If you are interested then please email me.
Jono

Team GCR

That is absolutely lovely, thank goodness I haven't built a garage at the new house otherwise I think I would have a serious failure of will power!

Jono

That is absolutely lovely, thank goodness I haven't built a garage at the new house otherwise I think I would have a serious failure of will power!

As Ewan has remarked elsewhere our lovely cars can take time to sell.This is arguably the best QP 1V Evo in the country with an impeccable history and provenance.Because they are cheap(compared,for example to the Shamal with similar but less developed engine!) to buy,this has meant the vast majority have either disappeared or are basket cases due to people discovering they can not afford to maintain them properly.Spares can be tricky but possible,and it it's fun tracking items down,whilst some parts,for example,the starter motor,are standard Fiat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk