QP as a daily drive ?

Andyk

Me to Phil but the more you look into it the more the money needed just gets out of hand. The 3k war chest cannot be justified at the moment. After the last 4 months it's about getting back on our feet first and that money us better off being used for that and on the family......never say never though as in the later part of the year we are making some changes which will help financially .... Exciting times ahead.......Plus bought the daily drive yesterday which is perfect for the journey.

Andyk

2013 Mecedes C250 CDI AMG Sport Plus......51k on the clock, 1 owner and manual which is rare.

Andyk

Yep, it will Greg....The one owner really looked after it ... Only mark I could find was scratches on the rear privacy glass which Mercedes are replacing and as its coming from them you get a years warranty and European break down assist which is good and it was priced competatily which Suprised me for a main dealer so was a no brainier really. I also prefer the shape of the old C class to the new one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 55

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
That's nice. Andy. Good belts - Peter nailed it with the 80s yuppie look. The C-class of Wall Street.

I was going to suggest you get a shitbox daily snotter for reliable mile-munching and something you want for high-days and dry-days.

azapa

That's a nice looking Merc! Congratulations.

How much is Diesel in the UK now? 95 Octane petrol is 85p/l here and diesel is 60p/l. With all due apologies to environment, diesel makes for daily driver sense. Mind you, I cycle to my office 4 out of 5 days...