Man Maths

Crofty

After much much consideration & then complete disregard for my current financial circumstances, a replacement for the 4200 is on its way.

IMG_1621.jpg
I now have some items for sale,
Gran, high mileage but reliable £POA
Kidney, used £Offers
Soul...SOLD

Zep

Very nice!

Its a good job you are selling your kidney and not your liver :)

After much much consideration & then complete disregard for my current financial circumstances, a replacement for the 4200 is on its way.

View attachment 47863
I now have some items for sale,
Gran, high mileage but reliable £POA
Kidney, used £Offers
Soul...SOLD

2b1ask1

Special case
Can I borrow your man maths calculator as you are done with it Adam; my Bangernomics one seems to be broken at the moment...

zagatoes30

I have been tempted by a 4C but every time I drive one I can't help but think that a Cayman S has it beat on all points bar that moment when you open the garage and go wow!

But well done to you enjoy

2b1ask1

Special case
I have been tempted by a 4C but every time I drive one I can't help but think that a Cayman S has it beat on all points bar that moment when you open the garage and go wow!

Simply that is the 'Italian thing' in a nugget Andy, couldn't agree more!

Crofty

Agree Porsche seem to set the benchmark in many categories & very capable cars, but the brand has never floated my boat. Italian stuff, as bad as it sometimes is, just feels special.

Calculator available when required Newton, but well worn this week!

D Walker

i've considered it, but really could do with 4 seats and watching SWMBO getting in and then needing help out sort of swayed it.

Great little toy - enjoy..

Hurricane52

Looks ace in white. So few cars do. Accentuates the window shapes (or DLOs as I’ve read in poncier car mags).

It reminds me of a Starwars stormtrooper’s helmet.

zagatoes30

SZ, now that's something to make you smile when you open the garage

Always does even after 15 years of ownership, in fact I am surprised how much I am missing opening the garage and not seeing her whilst she is away being repainted.

GeoffCapes

Well done mate. I reckon you’ll want a noise exhaust soon as you’ll miss the roar from the 4200.

Is it coming to Le Mans?

Crofty

Well done mate. I reckon you’ll want a noise exhaust soon as you’ll miss the roar from the 4200.

Is it coming to Le Mans?

Yeah if I can keep it out of the hedge that long, will be coming to LeMans.
The V8 sound track will be missed, the Alfa isn't a bad sounding wasp though

GeoffCapes

Yeah if I can keep it out of the hedge that long, will be coming to LeMans.
The V8 sound track will be missed, the Alfa isn't a bad sounding wasp though

Dunno what the top end is on the 4C. Will it keep up in our 4 car 140mph convoy like last year?