Horsham Easter Italia event

BuckRog64

Looking at the calendar, am I right that Maserati's are parading en mass in Sunday 1 April?

Want to ensure I come along on the right day. Was aware of a Maserati contingent on Friday 30th, but I understand that is only for 6 cars.

Thanks.

conaero

Forum Owner
Been to this one several times but the uptake this year is very muted. Its my Birthday so I can do what I want I suppose, I feel the police intervening and doing the exiting display cars for speeding tipped the balance.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't just speeding, it was number plates etc...

Bit fussy in Sussex, aren't they? Jeez. They'll be expecting cars to have slo-flo cats next!

Anyway, I enjoyed it the last couple of years and it's a shame it's not happening this year. Mind you, I don't have a car so it's perhaps a moot point.

Contigo

Sponsor
Why? Thought it was a done deal. Funny cos I was only thinking this morning of the time we were down in Frejus and St Raphael when I led you onto the promenade and the GTS was tearing up the town, the look on the locals faces! :D

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Why? Thought it was a done deal. Funny cos I was only thinking this morning of the time we were down in Frejus and St Raphael when I led you onto the promenade and the GTS was tearing up the town, the look on the locals faces! :D

That was a great day out, mate! We were talking about it at home only the other day.

Contigo

Sponsor
Wasn't it just. I remember the number of Mossie bites too! Minging... Had the clicker too :D

Ebenezer

Not on FB - what are the details? All I can see is that it's on Friday 30 March and Monday 2 April. Could do the Monday....
Eb

FIFTY

I would prefer Monday but would rather go with you lot so of you decide to go on the other day let me know

RSM Masser

What's up with it now?

Nothing too serious!
A leaky heater matrix, not too worried about that, job for the summer.
RCY light appears on a long run, gearbox changes down on its own when it does, and a few drops of transmission fluid have appeared on the garage floor. Not had a chance to look yet.

conaero

Forum Owner
Here you go, note from Beans our organiser. I wont be going, next up for me will be the Alton Breakfast Meet on April 7th:

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/24482-ALTON-Italian-Car-Breakfast-Meet

Mr Beans, our Horsham organiser wrote: The Children's Trust aren't doing their own run this year on Saturday, so I can't get us in. However, if you still want to take part, then you need to contact Premier GT who are organising the Monday run; they still had spaces at the end of February, so it's worth a shout contacting them.

Contigo

Sponsor
Nothing too serious!
A leaky heater matrix, not too worried about that, job for the summer.
RCY light appears on a long run, gearbox changes down on its own when it does, and a few drops of transmission fluid have appeared on the garage floor. Not had a chance to look yet.

Speak to Ian C on here he has had something similar IIRC.