FULL AUTO Quattroporte Sport GT for sale - Reduced to just £14,000 (Variators done!)

Samc_88

FULL AUTO Quattroporte Sport GT for sale - Reduced to just £13,500 (Variators done!)

Hi All,

Selling due to Lamborghini Gallardo purchase.

Full advert here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati...593552?hash=item56ab90fdd0:g:Uy4AAOSwTIhafNlh

Loads of pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/BoM4k

07 Quattroporte Sport GT with full auto ZF gearbox with manual paddle shift option - all important Tubi style exhaust (not too loud but sounds lovely). 79k Miles.

Full history. HPI clear. Three previous owners (one of which was my dad). Excellent condition for its year and mileage. All handbooks are present plus nav disc and spare key.

Loads of recent work (usual QP issues addressed) meaning there's no expected imminent expense:

• Cam variator and solenoid replaced including the pressure relieve valve modification which prevents re-occurrence (receipt for £2700).
  • Lots of suspension work including: Front and rear sub frames cleaned and waxoyl treated, new front wishbone bushes and shock absorber top mounts, new anti-roll bar mounts front and rear, polyurethane inserts to rear lower wishbones fitted, previous owner replaced the anti roll bar link (still as new), JCT600 Maserati dealership has replaced the rear tie rods (this is a recall they all should have had). Finally a full geometry set up has been done and the car rides and handles superb.
  • New battery
  • Previous owner fitted new brake pads and they have lots of life left.
  • Two new rear tyres about 1000 miles ago. The front tyres still have around 6mm on them and are worn evenly.
  • Full history (13k, 26k, 41k, 50k, 66k, 72k and 77k). A mixture of main dealer and independent. The major service at 72k miles included spark plugs. The most recent at 77k included new air filter.
  • The exhaust intermediate silencer and mixer has been replaced with a stainless steel link pipe (Tubi style).The exhaust note is fantastic, yet not obtrusive factoring the car has double glazed glass! Standard centre piece included and can be refitted in about an hour if desired.

Only minor issues are: The satnav works when it feels like it. May improve with another disc, I haven't tried. The tyre pressure monitoring system is not working (a very common fault - it just causes a small symbol in the bottom corner of the screen so not worth fixing).

In summary a very well sorted Quattroporte that looks, drives and sounds fantastic with a small fortune recently spent. No notable rips/tears to interior or dents/scratches to exterior.

Location Fulham, London, SW6.

Any questions or to arrange to view call 07578725782.

Mas 1.jpg

Last edited:

Ewan

Insane value. The Tubi back boxes alone are £2.5k! This might just be the best Maserati £13.5k currently buys in the U.K.

Samc_88

New car is here, price drop to £13,000. I repeat, £13,000 for a properly sorted Auto QP that drives great! No stories, never been bumped, there'll be no surprises when you view!

Samc_88

Reduced to just £12,750 as new car here. Don't be put off by how cheap it is, there's nothing wrong with it other than minor defects already listed in advert. Drives excellent with all of the suspension work and remember variator are done! Must go soon at this price?

rockits

Good luck with the sale & it looks a very nice example. The problem is there is a glut of QP's on the market currently & many have been sale for a very very long time. These kind of things are just not shifting at all or taking a long time.

I suspect it is not the price putting people off. Just the general fact that Maser's can be pricey to maintain & fix if your not so lucky. The mileage is a smidge higher than some would like but lower than some high miles ones.

Is the WBAC or a trade sale not an option if you need to offload quicker?

There is a nice Bordeaux Ponteveccio QP GTS up for sale at the moment of EBay currently at 9100. Should be a good marker for what the market will pay for your car when that ends on Weds.

There is also a Black Sport GT with 104k miles with no takers at 11k.

It only takes one buyer though....just got to find them.

I'll take it off your hands for 10k

outrun

Looks like a Sport GT to me, not GTS. Doesn’t have the suede inserts, oval tail pipes etc.

Dyer3200

Difficult to say, it does appear to have dark window surrounds and exhaust tips - not so sure they all had suede inserts

Andyk

Looks like a Sport GT to me, not GTS. Doesn’t have the suede inserts, oval tail pipes etc.

Exhaust is right as the oval pipes were only on the 4.7 the 4.2 had the four round ones. You could option full leather and there are a few out there without suede. If it is a Sport GRS then not seen another in that colour.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
He offered it to me as a px, I said £10-12k; he wanted more. I said it’s an eBay car, best chance of getting it sold, looks like I was right on price. It is a GTS.