GTS MC Shift under 30k just

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Saw that on Saturday, no pictures and Birdcage wheels. It may well be am incorrectly listed 4.2, if it’s a good example of a 4.7 MC I’d be surprised, bargain for someone.

midlifecrisis

Is the MC Shift the best gearbox in the GT? Not really taken notice of Gearboxes and the variations of GT/GT Sports that much.

I know the Stradale is the 'best' as Conaero says so. However they're still not as good as accelerating up Spanish hills as 4200's but Blondie's might have been weighed down by her and Helen's range of shoes...lol

Contigo

Sponsor
It's the most involving and most like the CC box in the 4200's/GS. It's lifted from the 599 GTB and in MC Shift mode it changes gear in around 100ms. Strad box is same but has a few tweaks....

ms shift.jpg

CatmanV2

I would also be interested to know. I'm looking forward to getting an MC shift (next year!)

C

Ewan

At Lawton Brooke, the car at £29k is a 2010 4.2 GT. Their cheapest 4.7 GTS is the 2008 one at £32k.

Contigo

Sponsor
Priced so wrong. Most 4.2's are in the early to mid 30's still. I don't get the pricing, the 4.7 MC is so much more car and should be £10k minimum above a 4.2

midlifecrisis

It's the most involving and most like the CC box in the 4200's/GS. It's lifted from the 599 GTB and in MC Shift mode it changes gear in around 100ms. Strad box is same but has a few tweaks....

View attachment 48007

Ahhh understood...so a quicker gearchange than the 4200 in sport mode which ....takes.... a while....

The 4.7 GTS was 29k yesterday.

That's inflation...blame Brexit.

safrane

Lovely as the MC is it will still continue to depreciate until demand outstrips supply...and they suppled quite a few.

Add to that the seemingly daft prices for wear/tear consumables and older cars will sadly continue south.

Wish it was not so.