Brooklands Auto Italia 2018

conaero

Forum Owner
Our pitch is where all the Maseratis are, in the gate then turn right at the bottom of the hill on the right in front of the main clubhouse.

0F8E2321-15FC-45DF-B06E-FCA7F3235566.jpg

midlifecrisis

Anyone got a helmet I can borrow for the lap ?
Use a watermelon, no one will know...

4686c3c323b0043c9af305c19a1c1238.jpg

Sommi

Right folks. Circumstances have turned favourable so I will join. Although will have to leave early around noon.
I will bring my helmet in hope that if the track demo happens while I am there I can accompany one of you if you have space available.
Hopefully I can still buy ticket online else will cough up on arrival.
What are the plans for meeting up before...time? Place?
Nothing better than arriving as a distinguished group of maser hooligans.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Mr S

Im hoping to attend, though it maybe an afternoon thing, rather than a all day thing, but we shall see. Buying a ticket on the gate

midlifecrisis

Right folks. Circumstances have turned favourable so I will join. Although will have to leave early around noon.
I will bring my helmet in hope that if the track demo happens while I am there I can accompany one of you if you have space available.
Hopefully I can still buy ticket online else will cough up on arrival.
What are the plans for meeting up before...time? Place?
Nothing better than arriving as a distinguished group of maser hooligans.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Good news Sommi. But remember to park to the left of mine...for OCD reasons...

MrPea

I'm unfortunately going to have to pull out of Brooklands, but I shall be attending Martin and Ira's for the evening.

Mr S

Looks like il be there, though making it for when the gates open, is unlikely. Should be able to stay for most of the day hopefully.

toady

I'm coming along to this with the tadpoles. Not getting there till after midday and will pop over to the SM area. Never been before, looking forward to it. Weather looking spot on too :goodnews:

Spartacus

Im still helmet -less for the track demo , has anyone got a spare lid they can bring along for me ?